Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Well, today I went School shopping. [Sarcasm] Yayness [/Sarcasm] Turns out we dont get a school list until We actually start school (Which is good). I saw my friend Carlos, alot of cheer leader doing leg streches in thier short spandex things :D . I went bought some clothes.About 300 dollars worth of ****. First I went to this Cheese burger place and ate like a 10 ounce burger.(MY GOD I ALMOST LIKE THREW UP I WAS SOO FULL) But yeah then I went to Khols. I bought me some Family Guy boxers, One Jimi handrix Tee and A west Cost choppers one(looks awsum)...and thats about it. Then after 30 minutes of waiting in the SUV for my mom and Sis to come out. They finnaly did, then we went to the mall. I went to Hot Topic and bought me a new wallet( I reall needed one badly.) Its a linkin park wallet to. Its pretty pimpin. I also got three wrist bands. One meatwad one from aquateen hunger force, an Ignot one from Aquateen hunger force, and a white one that says "Say Nope to Dope, and Ugh to Drugs".Hehe. Then We went to Pac Sun. I bought me some Audios. They look pretty pimpin. I was gunna by me come Chucks but eh. I didnt reall care to get them. I then went to Hects. (Now this is where Azem gets upset) Ok, I love to wear Jynco. I went to Khols to get Some Jynco jeans but they didnt have them. SO i figured Hects would. Well, I figured wrong. :mad: THEY DIDNT HAVE IT. But i bought me a fifty dollar pair of black jeans, A black long sleve shirt(I use it as an under shirt), A long baggy Black Tee. And err thats it. Heh, I wanted to get the Mike Jones CD or This graphic novel but oh well. And when we went to walmart to get skewl supplies and develop my pics(ill post wen i get them) this Lady over the intercom kept saying 'Shani, we need you immediately!' over and over again. I was Like 'I do to now Shut UP!' my sister looked at me like if i was a freak. I was like heh. Anyways it was kinda bogus. I got tired of watching my mom and sis shop but meh.

Later
azk(TB)Hamid

'Shani, we need you immediately!' over and over again. I was Like 'I do to now Shut UP!' my sister looked at me like if i was a freak. I was like heh.
Lol I needed you also meh shopping didnt go to well for me. Well at least you got something, it sucked that I didnt get to talk to you much when I got back. Now Im on and your not love you though.
Shani<33333

hey are you guys going out? sorry just wondering..
i wish we had hot topic in australia but we dont =( i looked it up on the web omfg the best shop ever..

-_- u didnt read my post on this juornal huh. Hi Twi, im doing goodness you?
I love Shani just incase u didnt knowed.

Well, my dad talked to me...hes making like close to 90,000 dollars a year.If he died in Iraq, you know how much money id get? Bleh. Well i hope he doesnt die though. Just a thought. Nice sig thing LPgoil

aw sorry, i just kinda browse through peoples journals.. aw its sweet that you guys are going out ^_^ do u guys live close to each other? wait sorry questions >_<..