Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Lol, im bored right now.
I have to go to my high schools open house. Im kinda nervous. Eh im wearing my lovely meatwad wristband and listening to faint on the piano and talking to heart LP. Bored but oh well. Im wearing a black t and some baggy blue jeans and my Cowboys cap. :thumbsup:
Anyways I pissed Jess off yesterday. she thinks she needs to know everything about me. And when I wouldnt tell her something. She got all angry. And was like Oh you tell Courtney and Megan everythign. Which is BS. and even if i did. Its my biusness not her so yeah. My kitten is sitting on a chair across from the cpu room door. hes liking his paw and staring at me. Um yeah so thats all for now.

Later
Azk(TB)Hamid
Woosh, Not available in Cananda.

WARNING: OUTRAGE IS COMING

Today was fun. We went to the open house. I found out I was like the only person without a schedule. And when I did get it it was messed up. I saw Chad, Anthony, Austin, Steven, Kayla, Gir(Stephanie), um some other ppl aswell. Stephanie hugged and kissed me infront off my parents. If she would have just hugged me I would have been fine, but I DID NOT expect a kiss. My parents were like smiling their asses off. My sister said i was such a heartbreaker :rolleyes: .
My schedule got fixed so that I have Honors English and Honors American Government. \m/ woot go literature *Nerd Alert* Anyways, I cilled with Steven and Austin for a bit and checked out my classes. Got my Summer Homework I didn't know about. >.< So gay. I'm excited to start my freshmen year. I ddin't see thoes seniors, and I don't know who I have lunch with so meh. Megan has hers earlier than mines. I have Dlunch. I hope me and Austin have the same.
Anyways people say I should hookup with Stephanie, but I don't think I will. I'm fine flirting with Shani and being in love with ehr so yeah. :thumbsup:

Later
Love Peace and Gonads
Azk(TB)Hamid
Woosh, hsooW

Ineresting Factoid: Azem is A calmned down SOB