Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Hi Azem. I don't think I've been in here yet so I decided to drop in and say hi since you came by mine a few times. Hope you're doing well, later!

DA-Well thanks for stopping by and welcome to my journal.

Anyways, my pictures are being delayed. I might be able to get them tommorrow. It all depends. Same goes for my story. I havent been able to find the energy to stay up late and work on it. I might try tonight. Well, i went jogging again. I did 2 and half lasp with out stopping out of 6. Not bad. Im slowly getting back to normal. ANyways, i might go with Chad, Jess, COurtney, Megan, Anthony, Austion and whoever else 2 they movies. i dunno depends. I dont know what we r gunna see. I letchall know more asap....

Stuff you may not know About Azem but might find interesting: Azem Can Balance and Eraser on His Nose and say "Hello Maja Me llamo est VANDERSLOOZEN SHIZA".

Later
Lover Peace And Gonads
Azk(TB)Hamid
Shawty Wanna Woosh Wit A Real G

Well, No pics today, again. I finished Romero's Prodigy. I'll post it as soon as I get the pictures. Reason being I dont want to waste one whole blank disk just to burn one file. SO your going to have to wait. Lol, dont worry the End is gunna upset you guys anyways. I might stop writing stories, I dunno. All depends. With school starting I might be to busy. Meh, to much FT. Minor. Buy the CD, and check out my Xanga.

Thanks for the replies, I have more to say, but ill say later.

Later
Love Peace and Gonads
Azk(TB)Hamid
Woosh, side effects include Chronic Diareha, Indegestion, and Anal Leakage. You shouldn'y use Woosh if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant.

Some random thing you didnt Know about Azem. Guanrented or you money back: Azem, Wears 2 wrist bands on his forearm A yellow Support the Troops band, and A green Stop smoking band. The Cigerettes are faded away.

Well today Azem might just post up his story...the anticipation is rising intensely, I might post a clue....but who knows right?!
;)
Anways, That was hand drawn. Yeah, I talked to my love -Shani- lol. I'm listening to Madonna. I had Vanilla coke earlier. Yayness for me. My mom has now informed me no piks til tommorow. I dunno when Im gunna get them. Whenever she decides to meh. Im kinda sleepy. I think I might have some nutella. Im talking to ashlyn. CHeck out my Xanga its pimpin. Well, Yeah. I guess Ill Die another Day.

Facts You Wont Learn In School(ABout Azem):Azem knows all the words to dies another day by Madonna.

Later
Love Peace and Gonads
Azk(TB)Hamid
Woosh, The Real Reason Your Girlfriend Left You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool pic Azem! Wish I could draw like that...*dreams*
Huh? It wasn't me! I Swe-
Oh, right. errr yeah.
Whatever.
Question:
Can I put you in my fanfic as a weapon dealer? If so, I need you too choose someone t be your "bitch", so to speak.

Remember The Name...

azemkamikaze03 said:
Well today Azem might just post up his story...the anticipation is rising intensely, I might post a clue....but who knows right?!
;)
Anways, That was hand drawn. Yeah, I talked to my love -Shani- lol. I'm listening to Madonna. I had Vanilla coke earlier. Yayness for me. My mom has now informed me no piks til tommorow. I dunno when Im gunna get them. Whenever she decides to meh. Im kinda sleepy. I think I might have some nutella. Im talking to ashlyn. CHeck out my Xanga its pimpin. Well, Yeah. I guess Ill Die another Day.

Facts You Wont Learn In School(ABout Azem):Azem knows all the words to dies another day by Madonna.

Later
Love Peace and Gonads
Azk(TB)Hamid
Woosh, The Real Reason Your Girlfriend Left You.

That's a good song. ^_^
You should hook me up with it. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Spike_1412 said:
Cool pic Azem! Wish I could draw like that...*dreams*
Huh? It wasn't me! I Swe-
Oh, right. errr yeah.
Whatever.
Question:
Can I put you in my fanfic as a weapon dealer? If so, I need you too choose someone t be your "bitch", so to speak.

Remember The Name...
Um, yeah sure why not. And Shani will be my Lady Dog :thumbsup: