Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Wow..just wow dude, you're a very passionate person, not just about changing the world, but just in general, you know? The world definitely needs more people like you. People that wanna make a difference-a positive difference. This world is already so messed up that 9/10 people are convinced that it's not gonna change in any sense of the word, but not you.

But what do you want to do to be known amongst many? Do you wanna write something that'll blow everyone's mind? Do you wanna direct a movie that will forever be printed in peoples' memory? Do you wanna travel around he world and change it..for exemple by giving to the poor etc.? What do you wanna do with all your ideas? I just wanna tell you this...please don't keep them inside. They might have the power to actually change the world if you act on them.

Well i wanna do anything. I might give money to the poor if i get rich., I dont have to much to give. Id love to be a writer and make a fantastic novel. But then again making a movie/song that makes everybody just go ...wow....is like my real dream that how i want people to know me. I wouldnt mind be the president either.

alrighty then..since you seem to be so amazingly sure that your movie will rule all movies..you have me as a fan <3. but you gotta act quick..how old are you? are you old enough to start making your dream come true?

That's a nice way of looking at it and you should. Definitely. I'm gonna tell you something though, a lot of people say stuff like that..y'know...that they're gonna start doing that, but none of them ever do. Or maybe 1 does. So, please, ACTUALLY do something. For humanity :). Good luck with that, alright? ;)