Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
I WANT MY GUN BACK, DONT STEAL IT OFF ME imtotf.
OK, it wasnt mine sorry but can i borrow your AK-47 when you are done. I dontk now what im saying, sorry if you'll just excuse me

Ok........, well yeah today was cool I guess. Not really. Im doing fairly good w/ my grades and Im living. I wrote some new music and might put it up soon. I finished the outrage. But im not going to post it. I printed all 50 pages out and Im just keeping it my room. I'm kinda sleepy and I feel like jamming to some good music. Oh, there a new girl on my block named Mellisa. This whole school year I have been reserved I think I need to be the old me. And start spitting some game. Becuase thats what a pimpingmexicanrockerfromtexasandmissouri does.

Oh and ladies I dont use Ak 47 and pistols I prefer a pumphandle shotgun or a pencil. Either one works just as effectively.

Who ever said I was going to try to get at Mellisa?

Anyways Basketball practice was brutal. We ran the bleachers, we we did like these step things and had to do a quater mile sprint in under 1.20 I got 1.40. And then on our half mile sprint On my last sraight I ****ing blasted out of the water and like jetted to the end. I got a test tommorrow so I mgiht skip I dunno.

Ok, we have so many hot singles at our school. And i think some kid wants to jump me cuz i messed with his girl. Well i ddnt really but she was like hugging on me and holding on my arm and sitting on my lap. But see, im not trying to sate her anyways. Im trying to get at mellisa, this ****in hot ass chick named carrie, or amanda. Lol so yeah. Mellisa's a junoir though, so i dunno. I might spit some game on her. Amanda i think she has her own guys shes thinkin about so im gunna have to like work my way in. Karrie, well i got like slim to none chance with her but im gunna try. Who knows.