Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Hah lol.

Wel, I stapled my hand 10 times. It didnt really hurt to bad. Im trying hard to get Carrie to like me. I think it's working a little bit. I dunno. Im kind of bored. I might do something this week. I dunno. Im tired. I need to do my homework. o_O. Mixtape for FM is sexy. I shaved eariler and i looked very sexeh :p. Anyways lol, um im passing all my classes and im just chilling. Hmmmmmmmmm. Anyways.

you stapled your hand to make a girl like you? lmao! hmm. I haven't heard the FM mixtape. and I also haven't shaved in like 3 weeks.lol.. not that anythings growing XD

well just chill, man. chill... :thumbsup:

No i didnt do it to get a girl to like me! LOL i was just switching gears to a diff topic :p
Okay, if I boss at Art why do i have an E?(the equivelent to an F) Ill tell you why, MY ART TEACHER HATES ME!

Well, to day i went to school dressed up. I had a tie, slacks, dress shirt, nice hair. And the ladys Loved it! Who ****in new! Who news girls loved a guy thats neatly groomed. And my goatee was looking sexey as hell! So today i was majoring in that sex faktor. Um i bossed in Science, sucked at badmiton, recicved most participation points in gov, fancied up math, got lost in english, and school my Art teacher.

But today wasnt a good day. Well i came in for spanish class and sat next to carrie. She was like are you going trick or treating tonight? I was like meh probably not. She was like oh, i was supposed to go with my BOYFRIEND but he cant go so i dunno if im going or not.My heart stopped like right there. >.< Ive been semi non happy the rest of the day. I put on a happy face but i mean meh, its just kinda bothered me. I really wanted to date her.Cuz i mean shes the type fo girl that seems like shed have a long term relationship. And shes nice cool calm quiet and fun to mess with. ................ SO im gunna have to move on for now. Meh there goes my plans down the drain like a peice of ****.