Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Well, i dunno. Im trying to hook with Valerie. I still have Carrie in mind but im trying to move one. But i think Valerie has a bf...not sure. I shave off my mustache and goatee...not a good move on my part. now very popular with the ladies...:p

Anyways im doing alright. Its like Amanda is kind of praying for me to like her or something. Yesterday I was like Tallyho! and my friend was like what r u doing counting Hos? I was like yeah and almost immediatley after Amanda walked in. I was like Thats 1! And My friend was like ohh **** I was like dude Dont tell her! And she was like "what does texas like me again?" ......................

WTF who thinks of that right away? Gawd really she should get over herself. She tries to like flirt with me. Like back when I was trying to get with her id sit in her chair and flirt w/ her and be like oh well my chair now! And now she sits in my chair, but ignore her lol Instead i turn to Carrie and talk to her LOL. Im such a bitch but ohwell. AND DAMNIT there was this red head girl named sam...i was thinkin of starting to get to know her, but Chad said hes dating her so its like oh well. I dunno.

Two woods :p

Well yesterday at church school Carrie was scratching out her boyfriends name from her notebook. I was like what...You broke up? She was like yeah...she said she has her Eye on another guy...But MUAHAHAHA I've been working hard today. During spanish I asked if she wanted to study together she was like sure. So we studied then I was like ok u want me to quiz u. She was like nah im good. then she was like nevermind quiz me. So i did. Then I drew her a picture. :p!!! It looked funnny but i made her put it on her binder thing. And she did. LOL so yeah. Valerie has taken an oath of silence toawrs me lol :p so yea. more later

lol im getting this for my birthday

6762f62e5efc5f18f58a5ff15664d238.jpg

cept mine is more iced out and i have a better chain. :thumbsup:
looks cheap there but in real life its SEXA