Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Ok im not making another thread about this...this is just for the peeps who reed my jurnal..over the next week i will be slowly leaving lpf finally...Soon i will be gone...the only reason i will show is to post for my story...so basically preety soon by friday i hope i will be able to leave LPF permanetly......srry...but my time has come.....So my good bye is here...dont make a thread about this either...pppl will find out im gone on their own....so AzemKamikaze03 saying Goodbye hopefully for the last time.........

azemkamikaze03 said:
Ok im not making another thread about this...this is just for the peeps who reed my jurnal..over the next week i will be slowly leaving lpf finally...Soon i will be gone...the only reason i will show is to post for my story...so basically preety soon by friday i hope i will be able to leave LPF permanetly......srry...but my time has come.....So my good bye is here...dont make a thread about this either...pppl will find out im gone on their own....so AzemKamikaze03 saying Goodbye hopefully for the last time.........

No.............::Cries::

azemkamikaze03 said:
Aww that sucks!I wish u didn´t leave!!At least we can still talk on msn or aim,right?
I hope 2 cya in here someday again :thumbsup:

K lets bring this bitch back....so things are going good...i need to ask some one to the dance....its either Stephanie...Megan..or Courtney i really wanna pick krtney....BUT shes way togood for me...:( she wanted me to go with her and her friends to the movies...but i dont think i can...but shes like my choice that will probably be a no..i hope ot.....megan likes me(she has i love hamid) on her hands but i asked her out and she said no....what sense does that make? dont ask me....and im preety damn sure stephanie likes me...but shes like my 3rd choice

Well, My dad is thinking about putting me into remixing lessons(for future Dj-ing) Megans friends are all asking me if I still like megan. Um, Chad Broke up with Carly and now is thinkin about dating Amanda..i used to like her but not any more. Umm, lets see in Gym...we were just sitting on the bleachers doing nothing, becuase of the rain. So I started stomping my feet to the Rock You beat and every one in the gymnasium stomped along and i sand "We, will we will ROCK YOU!" lol...then i started clapping and yelling FOOTBALL FOOTBALL...today was preety ****in awsum I guess....if I remember anything else ill post it up.......Azem has been resurected!