Breakdown Conspiracy's Journal

lol jos, ill give you jeezys number tommorrow. and muhahahahaha! hehehehe
you know what wouldnt it be funny when we are all old and smelly if u actaully all bumped into each other anad thought there was something familiar about the other person yet not realize that it was a LPFer

lol jos, ill give you jeezys number tommorrow. and muhahahahaha! hehehehe
you know what wouldnt it be funny when we are all old and smelly if u actaully all bumped into each other anad thought there was something familiar about the other person yet not realize that it was a LPFer
LOL yea, well I hope to keep in contact with some LPF members for years to come.

I like that texting idea...

it's fun

yea its neat, yet expensive. It was still cool to wake up and get a txt from you lol.

oh yeh Sygy gimme his number! *muahaha* lol
LOL yea, well I hope to keep in contact with some LPF members for years to come.

yea its neat, yet expensive. It was still cool to wake up and get a txt from you lol.
omg me wants to be one of those LPFers pwease! :'( lol

hell yeah it expensive! xD
but I personaly love it :D
oh btw did someone maybe ring you like twice Jona? lol

Haro people.
What a **** end to the week. First my friend failed his full license test, so our night was ruined, cause we were going to go driving. Then we had planned for me to goto his house and watch a movie, and then around 11am, I started feeling achy and ill, and just 10mins ago threw up, after having an hour sleep. I mean geez, I just got over something like this 2 months ago.

:no:

Haro people.
What a **** end to the week. First my friend failed his full license test, so our night was ruined, cause we were going to go driving. Then we had planned for me to goto his house and watch a movie, and then around 11am, I started feeling achy and ill, and just 10mins ago threw up, after having an hour sleep. I mean geez, I just got over something like this 2 months ago.

:no:

ah damn...I hope you'll feel better soon

Hey all, its 10:41pm and im feeling better. I threw up like a total of 7 times, until there was nothing. :no:I do have work 2mrw I hope I feel better to go 2mrw. Im just eating some toast and taking some meds before i sign off. One thing I always get when im sick, is something stuck in my head for the entire day that drives me nuts. Today it was songs from sigur ros in my head ALLL day.
anyways
-JT

Jona NO!!!!! don't be sick!!!!!!!! :'(
NON ONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and and what we gonna do now?? :'( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww JONA!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sygy: u sexy poo, u

Update 12:40pm 1 Nov '07

Holy crap! I received my mock (practice) exam markings for atomic physics today......excellence... WTFWTF!

*Excellence being the highest achievement standard in the NZ highschool system.

I dont know how or why I passed, even though it was moderately easy. I cant wait till the real exam so I can score some credits from it :D Also I pased some Graphics... and got 4 credits. w00t
Also thanks to Frib I now heart Sigur Ros. Check out their song, popplagið tis amazing.
:thumbsup:

Back