Builder is a very BAD boy!

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Tori...I always knew you had a distinct smell:rolleyes:
Awe, I didn't know you cared enough to notice. Thanks for the vote in the de-Mod Tori poll. I knew I could count on your support above all others on the site. You're not still bitter about the cage are you? You know I only pick on you to hide my attraction, don't you?

ToriAllen said:
Awe, I didn't know you cared enough to notice.
Couldn't help it....

Thanks for the vote in the de-Mod Tori poll. I knew I could count on your support above all others on the site.

Anytime

You're not still bitter about the cage are you?
I thought the freakin "cage" was a joke then, I think it's a joke now. Are you bitter because you can't get me to give a damn about it?

You know I only pick on you to hide my attraction, don't you?

Now that I'm done being grossed out I'll tell you why I pick on you: I only pick on you because 1) I need to be a ***** to someone 2) I think you're ugly

I thought the freakin "cage" was a joke then, I think it's a joke now. Are you bitter because you can't get me to give a damn about it?
Now that I'm done being grossed out I'll tell you why I pick on you: I only pick on you because 1) I need to be a ***** to someone 2) I think you're ugly
The cage is, was, and will always be a joke. I thought it was quite funny when I put you in and even funnier when you changed your

PG is actually a guy.....

I don't do guys. Ever. End of story.

Don't worry, Komrade, we know you're clearly not gay. You don't have a real signature, just the statement that signatures are for gay goths. Seeing as how you are without a signature, you are clearly not gay or a goth.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Yeah? Well you sure seem to spend a lot of time thinking/talking about it then? :eek:

sort of like how everyone spends a lot of time making up stupid theories on how I might be doing guys?

Tommygun1928 said:
Don't worry, Komrade, we know you're clearly not gay. You don't have a real signature, just the statement that signatures are for gay goths. Seeing as how you are without a signature, you are clearly not gay or a goth.

Its part of a stupid fad when a bunch of members were putting **** about gay goths in their sigs

I wonder where Lethalfind is off to....

Probably left after the mods changed the poll questions/results, tampered with the posts and thereby reduced the entire thread to a moot state. In which case, I am happy to report that it has been successfully derailed.

TommyGun1928 said:
I wonder where Lethalfind is off to....

Probably left after the mods changed the poll questions/results, tampered with the posts and thereby reduced the entire thread to a moot state. In which case, I am happy to report that it has been successfully derailed.
Here's a clue for ya... if the names of voters are not shown, the chances that one of the MODS will tamper with the results, are pretty damn high.;) It is the GF way.

phreakwars said:
Here's a clue for ya... if the names of voters are not shown, the chances that one of the MODS will tamper with the results, are pretty damn high.;) It is the GF way.

Oh, well. I guess this is what happens when you say anything to the mods...

OF DEATH!!!!!!!

PG is actually a guy.....

I don't do guys. Ever. End of story.

You might want to try it. From what I've read of all of your posts, you don't really care for chicks either. It may come down to masturbation, guys, or some kind of animal life form.

Attachments

• 31c90262c8281600aed2c4b66f58b4f1.jpg
    31c90262c8281600aed2c4b66f58b4f1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 25
I must say I have totally missed the magic number of GF polls

BOX THE BITCH!!!!!!!!!

And ya you can crown builder too :p

Its part of a stupid fad when a bunch of members were putting **** about gay goths in their sigs
Yeah, we can tell from your pics how easily you get caught up in stupid fads...

Back