Can't get that ***** smell off your dick

:p Awww aren't y'all so cute!!!! :rolleyes:
Yea AIG that was after but I was really into him and I don't regret doing what I did with him. **** happens and all we can do is learn :( .

Vaness said:
:p Awww aren't y'all so cute!!!! :rolleyes:
Yea AIG that was after but I was really into him and I don't regret doing what I did with him. **** happens and all we can do is learn :( .

Well good for you.I know buildy is really cute. ;)

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Hey, RO..just two more week 'till MARISKA HARGITAY
is gracing your TV screen, buddy! :D

I know! I know! I can't wait! She's in my Top Ten list yet still so unattainable.

douching is the worst thing a woman could possibly do, proven fact...however if any girl is smelling up your dick that bad, maybe you should get that checked out you dirty ****...thanks for the USELESS post since none of us share that same problem

SoNyaThEBiTcH said:
douching is the worst thing a woman could possibly do, proven fact...however if any girl is smelling up your dick that bad, maybe you should get that checked out you dirty ****...thanks for the USELESS post since none of us share that same problem

Yeah it really isn't recommened. Screws with your bacteria levels. Can actually CAUSE a yeast infection or bacterial infection. But all I know is I would definitely start getting checked for STDS and do it every three months for a year.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Um, no thanks, we don't want to smell up our penises but can we get some head and share Bukkake?

Question,how come people attack women and call them whores but when men flirt or do whatever,it's cool?

Back