.:C'est la vie:.

Knowing her she either found a guy or got grounded for something random haha

too bad its not that x] lol

well hi first of all
I'm over at a friends atm
well my problem is that my parents canceld the old internet contract we had (or however you call that) and the ports weren't free so we had to wait a few days to make a new one... and now that my parents made a new contract it'll take some time till we can get on again... the guy in the store said till the 10th it should be done but it also might take some longer time (latest till 5th as Sygy said) and uhm yeh...
well I'm fine... had some emotional ups and downs once again -.- and uhm yeh... school is all good...
I finally have a new bike :D so right now I'm pretty much everywhere just not at home x]
from friday 2 weeks on I'll have holidays which is waaay toooo gooood ^_^ hehe
gonna have to study tho for my exams since they start at the end of june -.-
besides of that nothin new... gained new friends others ****ed up so yeh... all in one its all good :)
hope you guys are all good and stuff!!
talk to ya again when I get my gay internet back up ^^ lol

too bad its not that x] lol

well hi first of all
I'm over at a friends atm
well my problem is that my parents canceld the old internet contract we had (or however you call that) and the ports weren't free so we had to wait a few days to make a new one... and now that my parents made a new contract it'll take some time till we can get on again... the guy in the store said till the 10th it should be done but it also might take some longer time (latest till 5th as Sygy said) and uhm yeh...
well I'm fine... had some emotional ups and downs once again -.- and uhm yeh... school is all good...
I finally have a new bike :D so right now I'm pretty much everywhere just not at home x]
from friday 2 weeks on I'll have holidays which is waaay toooo gooood ^_^ hehe
gonna have to study tho for my exams since they start at the end of june -.-
besides of that nothin new... gained new friends others ****ed up so yeh... all in one its all good :)
hope you guys are all good and stuff!!
talk to ya again when I get my gay internet back up ^^ lol

good to hear from you again...

I would die if my internet would be down that long

Back