.:C'est la vie:.

haha thanks guys :D loool

been quite busy the past days... yeh...
well schools goin good... got a B in Maths, an A in Physics and a C in French which isnt quite bad bc we'll still have one test in French so I hope I'll get my A at the end of the year :)

I've been checkin the band list for PR and this is what I found:
Main Stage:
Linkin Park
HIM
Chris Cornell
The Bravery
Ashes Divide
Revolution Stage:
Atreyu
10years
Armor for sleep
Street Drum Corps
Hawihorne
And although I just know like 3 bands out of those all I so wanna go to a PR concert!! and Imma do whatever it takes to do so :D gonna ask my mum right away today if there is any chance for it :)

oh and if someone of you has any songs from those bands mentiond above (besides of lp and him) I'm takin everything you got for me :D would be veeery nice of ya :D

besides of that Im doin pretty fine :) givin a **** about ppl who dont like me, they're just jealous ain't they? I cant stand that seriously... whatever dont worry be happy :D

Si... Sierra x] lol

more to come laaaater
cheers ^_^

you gotta hurry because tickets are almost sold out.

I also heard that NERD is gonna be there...I'm gonna be so jealous if you see them...lol

and btw...that's the list for the us shows...in germany only HIM are confirmed so far.

you gotta hurry because tickets are almost sold out.

I also heard that NERD is gonna be there...I'm gonna be so jealous if you see them...lol

and btw...that's the list for the us shows...in germany only HIM are confirmed so far.
no no please dont say that!? ****in **** now you see how much I've been busy with carrying bout LP lately... like NOTHING -.- lol
I thought PR is over for the US? oh hell damnit gay **** out there -.-
whatever...
well I asked my mum yesterday but she wasn't in the perfect mood for anything and actually said that she's against it but that we'll talk about it again... so meh...
btw why aren't any bands confirmed for germany yet? :( thats gay the concert is in like a month and ppl dont even know who's about to play o_O
oh well... Jos messed up once again lol

uhm yeh... my day yesterday wasn't too good and today it's also like meh... plus the weather isn't makin it any better oh well...

Hey there guys
I again have to apologize for not being on so much =(
I kinda don't get around to come over... But I will drop by from time to time =)
I'm doin fine just busy with school etc
only new news is that I'll prolly gonna have a dog pretty soon =D We'll gonna go and "check him out" today and if he likes us and otherwise we'll gonna take him ^_^
so yeh that's it for now...

thanks guys!

but I feel like crap!! I'm sooo pissed :( The guy where the dog is at atm decided to keep the dog! I can't believe it! My dad's college called him earlier on and told him that and we were pretty much disappointed not just bc we wanted the dog its also bc the guy was like "No I wont keep it bla bla bla" and now just one day after that and like 1 hour before we go to see him he's like "Oh Imma keep it" :(
and to all that I've been pissed before bc my bro annoyed me so hardcore and I actually didnt go shopping with my guys bc of that and the thing with the dog! :'(

Back