Chester Bennington in Custody Dispute with Estranged Wife

Sam most likely does not have a job, therefore most likely Chester will get custody. It will most likely be that chester gets him like most of the time and sam will get him every other weekend.
I'm just tlaking from personal experience, thats what the court ordered for my parents, but they worked it out and now im at both houses evenly.

I don't know what to say about this, it's belivable since it's hosted at Warner bro's website.
Also, I've seen people spoof websites like this so it could be fake, but if it was spoofed and fake why would someone make a story like this and not more dramatic?

I will wait and see what Chester has to say about it.

Good luck and Godspeed

ive done my research and in civics class today, I found out that ninty percent of the time the mother gets custody of the child. BUT 100percent ot the time if the wife does not have a job and a source of income then the father gets the child regardless of the type of family environment and type of job. so if my reasearch was done correct then Chester has a 99.9 chance of getting draven.

Is "dissolution of marriage" the same as divorce?.......I pretty much believe this, but I have my doubts. I mean, I don't see any other site about it. Very believeable story though.

Yes, its the same thing. Its on WB, so its 150% true. You dont have to wonder.
to Pheonix: Yeah, thats what I was saying basically.

well i think it's real......guys let's think clearly
it's a warner bros site......who would make a joke like that plus i have the divorce papers and it's all signed and it's soooooooo real
sorry to say this but i think everything is over between chaz and sam
my only concern now is that little guy-draven
he must be very confused,....seeing chaz so rarely
well i'm 100% sure,chester will get the custody.....i'm with him with heart and soul and i know how much he really loves that little guy
he really diserves to be with his son all the time
and like someone said before he has all the money to assure his son everything that he needs
the thing that most amized me is that in the divorce papers it says that Sam filed for divorce....why would that be????
dany-romania

dany said:
the thing that most amized me is that in the divorce papers it says that Sam filed for divorce....why would that be????
dany-romania
Your suprized?! :eek:
Haha, ok, Id think she would definetly the one to file for the divorce. Youve said a million times that you dont like sam cuz she always gets jealous of chaz and stuff. Maybe she just couldent take it anymore, couldent handle his lifestyle.

And on another note, I do believe that Chaz has a very good chance of getting custody, but then who will take care of Draven when Chaz is on tour and in the studio recording alot?
Maybe sam will get custody most of the time but Chaz can visit whenever and stuff like that.

Thats just my opinion :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:
And on another note, I do believe that Chaz has a very good chance of getting custody, but then who will take care of Draven when Chaz is on tour and in the studio recording alot?
Maybe sam will get custody most of the time but Chaz can visit whenever and stuff like that.

Well you never know... they might actually take him with them. Like having Joe watch him like in those pics with him sitting on Joe's shoulders.

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
Well you never know... they might actually take him with them. Like having Joe watch him like in those pics with him sitting on Joe's shoulders.

I never said he Wouldent get him, there is definetly the possibility. :thumbsup:
And Joe is in the band too if you didnt forget that :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:
That's what Samantha filed for, her getting custody but Chester can visit. Chester wanted joint custody though.

OH MY *BEEPING* GOSH... i for once am speechless.... i couldn't breath after reading that article.. holy ****!!!!!..... im happy for Chaz.. but i also feel so bad for him.... jeez.... and Draven.. omg.. i cant even imagine how he is going to feel when he realizes whats really happening... i am haveing a little trouble believeing it... but its true... and WOW...

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
That's what Samantha filed for, her getting custody but Chester can visit. Chester wanted joint custody though.

Oh, ok, I havent really taken the time to read the papers yet so I didnt know that. Thanks :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Your suprized?! :eek:
Haha, ok, Id think she would definetly the one to file for the divorce. Youve said a million times that you dont like sam cuz she always gets jealous of chaz and stuff. Maybe she just couldent take it anymore, couldent handle his lifestyle.

Thats just my opinion :p
yeah,i really think he can take care of him,bacause he loves him too much,he wouldn't let anything bad happen to draven,i consider him capable of getting custody and raising his son.....and yeah someone else said it too-draven was on stage a lot-in concerts sitting on joe's shoulders-when they we're on tour for summer sanitarium chester also reveals that snoop dog played a lot with his son and that draven really enjoyed
well i think if draven satyes with him he would be one lucky guy and i hope with all my heart he'll get it.why????because if sam gets custody she would do the exact things that she's doing now-not letting chaz see his son or trying to force his hand....oh,come on..
unhingedmouse0-u said u understand why she filed for divorce-well,i don't-the only thing i can really see is that sam never had any reasons of being jelouse,because almost all the time she was with chester so she can't say they split up because of that
well,i'm sure chaz will reveal more...........but not now-i think now it's to painful
dany-romania :thumbsup:

misery said:
Yea.. but I honestly don't see it happening, since Chester will have tours with Linkin Park in the future. The judge will probably see Samantha as the better choice because of this.

And if that happens, I'm gonna guess we'll be seeing a very depressed Chester. :(

Hey guys, I don't know if any1 remembers me but this is my first time on in months.This is my first reply in months, as follows: GREAT SONOFA****!!WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!!

Back