Chronic's '13 Build

There was a brand new one in the 05 I bought for the wife so I yanked it and put it in my 06... They're cheaper then the Hinson but still a billet basket. Prolly made in the same china sweat shop lol.

Very strange your bearings already have play. Cheap bearings? I used pivot works on both the EX and 450 and no issues so far.

Well all back together and it seems liek the play is gone or at a very minimum.. Now I'm scratching my head, lol.

Oh well. I've got less than 2 hours on the oil in my bike so I'm just going to leave it for Saturday (I'll be runnin 2 motos + a practice so under 40 mins of engine time) and I'll drop it sunday and get it ready for the Sunhill Invitational the weekend after.

Replaced a trailer tire yesterday so I don't encounter any flats.. $162.00 for a ****ing trailer tire!! WTF!!:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

162 dollars for a trailer tire holy sheet! Thats about half of what my homemade super duper trail was lol. I paid 300 bucks for a 2x2 square tube 5.8ftx10ft trailer with crappy jetski axle and 12" wheels. But it is very good for the cash. I think this winter Im gonna chop it, put a larger axle and tires on it. I want 6.5x14 really. Probably could weld one up (or pay my welder buddy to) with what i want for 500 bucks worth of parts.

I like pivot works mamito, used them on my 400ex for 2 years no issues and thats what I put in my 06+ swinger I got. No issues with either of them. I will say that removing the bearings for the first time SUCKS. They dont want to come out easily and when they do come out you kinda mar up the inside. I actually dremel them smooth with a 120 grit sanding drum attachment.

I like pivot works mamito, used them on my 400ex for 2 years no issues and thats what I put in my 06+ swinger I got. No issues with either of them. I will say that removing the bearings for the first time SUCKS. They dont want to come out easily and when they do come out you kinda mar up the inside. I actually dremel them smooth with a 120 grit sanding drum attachment.
i was going to go with OEM... my mec preferts it that way...

link to those berings..

I'll post the vid up later..
e93cdbd4729a1983f8320b3bb773a402.jpg

Sooo... Are you knocked out when those guys where looking at your bike or did your helmet come off? There wasn't much in the way of motion there for a bit.

helmet cam broke off on impact from my head slamming the ground, I need to see a thir person video o understand what happened to me.. I don't remember it.. just trying to kick my bike over and everything looked white but I had the killswitch unplugged

Ahhhh.... That makes sense. I thought it was still on your helmet.

Your ARE getting a new helmet right? Sounds like that one took a good hit and its time to hang it on the wall.

yah have to find another one though.. I might be using it this weekend regardless.. (not saying its right by anymeans, just won't have time to get a new one in.)

My old one's are still kicking around but are rittled with battlescars as well

Back