CJMs 2013 Build

Nah Mamito, the drain bolt on the bottom of the case. Cant be timeserted, its not threaded all the way thru and Id block a drain. Im just gonna tap it for a SAE size. 3/8 is the next size up over 8mm.

Just put some high temp, troll, duct tape over the hole and call it good... I've seen it done on multiple drains plugs and its the perfect application for it. Mine has been holding for 6 months with out oil in it and hasn't been ran, no reason it wont work if you actually fill it with oil and run it.

:thatfunny:

lol but but i should helicoil it right? it holds forever..so sayeth me, the smartest person ever on atv advice. I know everything!

lol but but i should helicoil it right? it holds forever..so sayeth me, the smartest person ever on atv advice. I know everything!

Pa-Lease. you two must be backyard left handed mechanics if you think that works. I just JB welded the hole shut so I can tip it upside down to change the oil. It's worked great for me for 2 hardcore races and 1000 hours of garage idling so I KNOW that its the ONLY correct way to do it.

I'm always right and never wrong, wanna argue? I dare you to respond

So First You Want No Trolling, But Now You Miss Him?.. I For One Say Good Riddance And Hope He Never Taps Another Key On This Site Ever Again.

You have to see the sarcasm in here Burke, lol...

Both Marc and Dave are going to have to create a new "build thread" when they're both done with their bikes... These are just the prelim, question asking, BS, fun build threads, lol. Both the threads got hammered by the troll and probably dont make much sense to some one that didn't read them before all the editing.

You can guarantee it still has an account here anyhow... I'm sure it will surface, it always does.

Yup Ed's right! Im sure he made an account and is keeping low reading everything we say.

Sarcasm Burke, sarcasm. Im soooo happy he is banned you have no idea.

In other news broke down the motor tonight. Besides the stripped drain plug amazingly everything is clean and tight! Matt @ Dynamite is getting the head in a day or two and my wallet will be much lighter!

Nah Mamito, the drain bolt on the bottom of the case. Cant be timeserted, its not threaded all the way thru and Id block a drain. Im just gonna tap it for a SAE size. 3/8 is the next size up over 8mm.

It's what I had to do to mine and it worked for me... I just got a size bigger at the local auto parts store.

Back