Cutting...A serious issue.

lpp said:
i have thoughts of cutting but never act on it
ive never thought of cutting.. until i started reading this thread
not because im sad or depressed or nething, im just kind of curious to see how it feels. probably wont ever act on it either tho

i think about cutting eveyday.

so there i got cut on my middle finger cutting an apple

I literally squirm or shiver when I think about cutters. I really don't know how people can inflict pain like that on themselves.
Omg sqiurmish again. Sorry lol. It's just the thought of a knife or blade....slicing through my wrists....Omg eww no lol. I think it HURTS a hell of a lot when I get a papercut by accident. It hurts lol :(
It sounds like your life ain't going as nicely as it should, it's life and **** happens. I'm sorry it all happened at once for you :( Things can only get better right. I hope the family issues and stuff get resolved soon.

I'm not the type to get sad or depressed. And even if I was, I would never ever turn to cutting. Not even if the end of the world was coming and I was feeling like crap...I just can't. I'm talking a load of bullshit now.
I dunno.
I hope somehow the problems with you cutting will stop. It's bad and someday you could cut a serious vein / artery and lose a lot of blood, or something like that. You're damaging yourself.
Sorry.

I don't even know why I cut. But I don't think I'm "addicted" to it because when I do cut, it's from my own free will. I just tried cutting to see if it really did "relieve stress." It didn't really, but I still do it every couple of weeks.

i get cuts alot on my legs when i'm shaving.

i can get up to 3 or 4 cuts on my legs from shaving.

is that bad?

twilightcrimson7 said:
as long as it doesn't get out of control. I can't preach about this kinda thing either

its only when i shave though.........but they alwayz bleed though

Yeah lpp. Blades are evil. I accidently did this kinda big gash on the back bit of my right leg, on the calve. It was painful and I scared myself because so much blood was coming out and the blade wasn't even that big =O Eeek. The scar's gonna be there forever.
Anyway yeah, we should be more careful lol. Ever thought about waxing lol? I'm a wuss, don't think I can take the pain!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Yeah lpp. Blades are evil. I accidently did this kinda big gash on the back bit of my right leg, on the calve. It was painful and I scared myself because so much blood was coming out and the blade wasn't even that big =O Eeek. The scar's gonna be there forever.
Anyway yeah, we should be more careful lol. Ever thought about waxing lol? I'm a wuss, don't think I can take the pain!

i'm use to shaving i think its because sometimes i get cut i got cut cutting an apple yesterday.i once got cut shaving my toes.grr i hate shaving my toes.

srry about the toes thing.

but i think i like shaving is because i get cut sometimes

Back