Cutting...A serious issue.

not a better way to go at all and u shouldnt b thinking like that, u have a full life ahead of u, dont waste it
so many people like u, plz try and think positively lpp

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I think the best way to go is peacefully in your sleep at the age of 90 + ok =)

We're not trying to judge her. Just trying to say that cutting is just...you know, bad, and it can cause a lot of harm to her. Hopefully she's listen and stop, because we care =D

yup, agreed
and this is kinda random but supposedly cutting is bad, and the other way is drowning, its supposed to be quite calming and u cant really drown urself because ur body like stops u from letting u...
that was crap english but i cant be bothered to re type and make sense of it, im too tired...

lpp ~ luv yas plz try stop cutting...i no how hard it is cuz i do it myself, even if my probs may not be like urs at all :(

emma said:
lpp ~ luv yas plz try stop cutting...i no how hard it is cuz i do it myself, even if my probs may not be like urs at all :(

i know all of u re right .....

but i ONLY DO IT WHEN I AM SHAVING

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
^ Good solution is to use hair removal cream =D It dissolves your hairs, doesn't leave your hair growing stubbier, uhh and it's not painful at all :) Much better than waxing then eh lol.
And you can't use shaving as an excuse for cutting then ^.^

no it isn'ta good one.

i think cutting is better then drugs.

Yes it is good! If you don't shave your legs, then you won't cut! So the cream is a good idea I think lol.

UNLESS, you know, you stopped shaving altogether and have hairy legs lol. But you can wear tights *Pantyhose? Weird american word lol* I guess lol to cover it up.

I don't think neither of the 2 is better than each other.

no its not...

and plus i kicked my front door with my knee for awhile it hurt.
and plus i go up to like 2 months with out shaving

Back