diana's journal

allieking said:
wow di well done :) all with no sleep too!!!! you should be proud.

good luck for tomorrow :)
Thanks, Allie! I am a bit proud of myself...but I'm wondering what am I still doing up...it's like 45 hours from my last sleep...oh, damn...I'm tired...I'm gonna go to bed soon, I hope... :)
Hope I'm gonna have some luck tomorrow like I had today... :thumbsup:
*hugs*
Sygy said:
i may like it..but my favorite drink in jack and coke....ohh and MALIBU!!!!
Heh...well, I don't like wine and beer too much...so I have to stuck with distilled alcohol...he he... :p

diana said:
Aaaww, thanks, hon... :)
Allstars!! Yaaay! They so rock! :thumbsup:
Hmmm, are they maybe like this ones?
allstars
Damn, I too need the new ones...but I don't know which ones...well...we'll see... ;)

not realy :S
i can flip the top, and the skulls are inside, and they are smal XD
but the colers match ^^

Helloo Diana.You won?Coooooooooll.I always talk it to you. So you are happy?Great.I hope school isn´t so bad like before.I wish it isn´t.I am sorry that I wasn´t here for long time...I had some problems in school.But it isn´t important...I just wanted to tell you that I am here and...I don´t know...

I want to say...Congratulations to your victory in that competition.You can see...you aren´t bad ...but you are great!

so bye bye.
and...I hope that you don´t think that I forgot you.I hope that you are not angry at me...but if you are angry at me...I know why.And I am very sorry.
goodbye...lot´s of luck.

Woody...I'm doing great! Everything is just fine...thanks for asking... :)
And you?
Oh, and thanks for stopping by!
*hugs*

Boris...thanks,dear! Yes, I am happy...it's just awesome!
School is finally over for me, so...*dances*
And, you know...don't ever say that again!! You know that I can't be angry with you! It's no problem...but I hope we'll talk again soon so you'll tell me what was wrong...ok?
I'm very glad that you dropped by! Love you...*hugs*

Len...yeah, I know...I just don't like bitter taste...I can't help it... :confused: :p
And thanks! :) *hugs*

Jojo...Hey!! :D Thanks, sweety! *hugs*
I too miss you a lot! Hope it's gonna get better soon... ;)

Lenneh said:
It doesn't taste bad after 10-15.. :p
Your welcome and when did school end for you? :confused:
Yeah, I believe that... :p
Emmm...actually, we should have classes tomorrow but we won't have them... :thumbsup: But I have to go to school anyway cuz I have lectures for road-traffic-regulations or something like that...(I don't know how to translate...)so I'll be able to drive a car... ;)
Emmm...and we'll go to get our certificates on Thursday...and then...THE END till September! :D *dances*

diana said:
Yeah, I believe that... :p
Emmm...actually, we should have classes tomorrow but we won't have them... :thumbsup: But I have to go to school anyway cuz I have lectures for road-traffic-regulations or something like that...(I don't know how to translate...)so I'll be able to drive a car... ;)
Emmm...and we'll go to get our certificates on Thursday...and then...THE END till September! :D *dances*
Yay ^__^ thats good to hear - summer break rulez XD

Hey Di....great that school is finally over for you....

I kinda miss you...haven't talked to you that much in the last couple of days....

Hope to hear from you....*hugs*

Back