diana's journal

hey i'm good :D
going to watch the worldcup tonight, the netherlands against potugal
i'm not realy into football, but it could be fun
i'm going with my familie..
how about you, how are you doing?

I'm just fine...I've already overrode Randi in the morning... :thumbsup: I thought it's gonna be better but it waa already hot as hell...well, I showered her then so I hope she felt better... ;)
Sounds interesting...hope you'll have some fun time... :D

Di!!!!!!! I've come here to leave you a bunch of flowers as a token of good will and love!! Just to let you know I care!! *hugs* Hehehe....Hope you're doing OK! :)

Okay, just a few days ago I discovered this song form Korn...it's so unbelievably awesome! I was actually shocked but...I simply love it...So, here it is...

Song: Daddy
Artist: Korn
Album: Korn

"Mother please forgive me
I just had to get out all my pain and suffering
Now that I am done, remember I will always love you
I'm your son

Little child, looking so pretty
Come out and play, I'll be your daddy
Innocent child, looking so sweet
A rape in my eyes and on your flesh I'll eat

You've raped!
I feel dirty
It hurt!
As a child
Tied down!
That's a good boy
And ****ed!
Your own child
I scream!
No one hears me
It hurt!
I'm not a liar
My God!
Saw you watching
Mommy why?!
Your own child

It's alright

I didn't touch you there
Mama said she didn't care
I didn't touch you there
That's why mama stopped and stared

I ****ing hate you! Mother ****er!
Mother ****er! I ****ing hate you! **** You!
You son of a bitch, you ****ing ruined my life!
I wanted to die!
I'm sick of it, mother ****er . . . oh oh
Why'd you ****'n do it to me?
I Hate You!
I ****'n Hate You!
I Hate You!
Why?!
I Hate You!"

I just though I'd share it with you...

Jojo...Thanks, sweety...and you're welcome... :) *squeeze hugs back* How are you doing?

Chanty...I'm glad to hear you're having fun!
Well, I'm okey...it's just that my internet is not working... :(

Jeez...thanks... :) *huggles back*

Okey, maybe you've been wondering where am I...well...I'm still alive... :p It's just that my internet is not working, as I said earlier, cuz my mum haven't paid a few bills... :( I'm gonna dye without it... :confused:
But, the bright side is that now I have plenty of time for doing sigs and that stuff...I'm gonna share them with you as soon as I get my internet back... :thumbsup:
Emmm...yesterday I had a competition and it happened the same as last time...1 penal point cuz I was too slow... :confused: Believe me, this sucks as hell!!! I'm mad at myself...but, oh well...randi was jumping awesome and that's all it matters...oh, and I rode great too but...you know... Tomorrow is another chance and I mustn't miss it...right? :p

However...I miss you guys sooo much! :( I really hope I'll be back online within 10 days... :confused:
Love you...*hugs*

Hey Di!! *squeeze hugs* I'm OK! Awwww....your internet connection isn't working??? That's too bad...:( And I can totaly relate!!! I can't live without my Internet either!!! :O Looking forward to catching up with you again!!! Take care! :)

crazy robster said:
Hey Di!! *squeeze hugs* I'm OK! Awwww....your internet connection isn't working??? That's too bad...:( And I can totaly relate!!! I can't live without my Internet either!!! :O Looking forward to catching up with you again!!! Take care! :)
Hellow, Jojo! *hugs so much you can't breathe*
Yeah, and I think that bills are gonna be paid in like maybe about 13-15 days... :confused:
Emmm...you too take care! :thumbsup:

Jeezy said:
Yeah Di....I miss you on here....hope to see you soon....take care...
Thanks, Jeez...I miss you too so much...*hugs*

My uncle is on holiday this week so I'll be using his internet once in a while...even though I'm not suposed to...oh, well...I guess I'm mean...he he... :p See ya all soon... :D

Edit: I forgot to tell you this...Yesterday I was 3rd on that competition! It was great! I love my hon! :)

Back