diana's journal

woodyloveslinkin said:
yo di!
whats up? i got back to u on your myspace. i know im sorry I took so long.
you can have this cookie i brought for you!
lov sarah.
Oh, hey, Sarah! :)
Yeah, I noticed your comment... ;)
He he...yeah...*takes cookie Sarah brought for me* :p
Anyway, how are you?
*hugs*

Jeez...thanks! Yeah, I feel good...you?

Frib...thanks, man! Thanks for stoppin by... :) Yeah, I feel very good about it... :D

Jojo...thanks, sweety! *bear-hugs*

Boris...thanks, dude! ;) I'm sorry cuz I'm not online much but my internet is not working these days...if you don't know about that yet...However, take care, darling...love ya! *hugs*

I'm good...hope you gonna be on here again more often... maybe in a couple of days... see ya

Boris...he he...well...I'll come back...I hope soon...*hugs*
Jeez...I miss you dude so much... :(
Chanty...I'm good, thanks...and you?

I'm at my friend's house right now...Nina's...I'm here just to check if everything is okay around here...I'm gonna go home soon...
Damn you guys, I miss you all sooo badly!!! :( *hugs*
I'm gonna even pay one bill for internet...that's gonna cost me 35$...bleeee...
I hope I'll be back at the end of this week...

Well...life is pretty good...let's say...Last weekend I had competions for 3 days...nothing special, though...
There's just one thing bothering me...I think I'm gonna leave my bf...I don't know...I'm gonna explain this to you later maybe...

Take care and be good you all!

Edit: Oh, btw...I've lost some weight...about 4 kilograms...Now I have 60 kg... :D

Congrats for your weight loss....I think you don't need to loose weight...you look good...but hey...cool that you will be back soon...take care...see ya....

hmm...60 kg is a good figure I think, not too little and not too much, at least for the average height woman...

anyway...I must've missed somehow, where did you go?

-...I've lost some weight...about 4 kilograms...Now I have 60 kg... -

- heeeeeeey! Just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okey...I am very sorry that you and your bf...hmmm...I am very sorry for that.You will find better. ;-)

so your life is great?...my last week was good...I can´t wait when I will say you my news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Di!!! We haven't talked for a while!!!! I've missed you terribly!!!! :( But, hey don't be silly you don't need to lose any weight you look great!!! Hope to see you around really soon!!! *hugs and love as always* Jojo :D

Back