diana's journal

He he...you know I <3 you and that there's no problem for me... :)
And you don't need to write here everyday cuz even I don't do it every single day, lol... :p Oh, and I know you read my journal...I appreciate it...*huggles*

Meh...you know how to complicate even more than I!! LOL... Damn, you're not just somebody...and stop thinkin like that, okay? You know I hate this ****! Boris, I <3 you...remember that...and that I'll always be appreciating your words!

Update:

Errrr...yesterday...at around 12.30 pm I went to my friend's house and from there we went shopping...Damn, I was so angry when I couldn't find practicaly nothing that I'd like! :mad: In the end I bought just one jeans-trousers...let's say I'm happy about them but...they make my ass look big, lol... :p

After that I called Miha and went directly to his place and ewnt to town, cuz he was with a friend and we walked him to the bus station...Well, it happened that he missed his buss and had next one 3 hours later... :eek: So we went for a drink and were there for that 3 hours when he again missed it...so we waited for his chick for another 2 hours...lol...Damn, it was so funny...I was quiet for actually all the time...Miha and Igor were just talking and babbling...he he...but it wasn't that bad...I just liatened to them...relaxed completely...weird stuff...
Ok, then finally Igor and his chick went home and I went to Miha's place...we arrived there at like about 8.30 pm...and I left at 12.45 am...lol... Yeash, my mum called me once to get home but I didn't go, heh...then it started to rain so I couldn't go with my bicycle...my mum had to pick me up...meh, she tryed to act angry but she really can't be angry with me... :p

Now, the big question...What were we doing? Well, the truth is....NOTHING! That's the funniest thing...I'm sure everybody thinks we were having sex or something like that...even his parents, lol...but...we weren't even kissing...ha ha...just whatever, you know...
However, today I'll probably go to pick up my bike and I'll probably gonna go upstears to their apartment again...well, his room... ;) He actually invited me yesterday...he he...hope it's gonna be better, though... :)

0.0 Woah!!! Di my dear now you made me anxious! I hope you have the most wonderful time next time you go to his place! Meh... some guys just like to keep us strained don't they? All that matters is for you to be happy my sweet! *hugs*

Jojo...yeap...we discussed about that today...very strange...guys are weird...people are weird...world is weird!
Jos...thanks...*huggles*
Jeez...yeah, let's say it is...thanks...take care you too...*hugs* :)
Syg...Oh yeah, I know...my mum is like so cool... :D

Update:
Today I just ewnt riding in the morning...after that I went home and stay here for the whole day...nothing much happened...just boring...I watched tv...some tennis too...I've found out that I like Andre Agassi and I don't know why...lol...the guy just looks cool... ;)

Emmm...if I haven't told you already now you're gonna founnd out that Miha still loves his ex-gf...he doesn't want to but he can't help it...and yesterday they've met so they could clear out everything...she was crying there at his place and stuff...I can imagine how hard it was for Miha...so the whole day he was kinda absent, you know what I mean...now you finally told me that, cuz I asked him what was going on yesterday...
However, they decided that they don't know eachother from yesterday on or something like that...whatever...

And, Jeez...thanks...

Yeah...maybe you should...leave him alone for a while...or you should support him...I don't know...it's a hard decission...

Back