diana's journal

I also have to go...I hope it was all just meant to be fun....and I'm sorry it happened on your journal....

Update:

Ummm, well, I'm leaving tomorrow...you know, Italy and stuff...I'm so excited! :D
Today I had to go shopping...bought some essential things and then some clothes...pretty happy with my purchase... :thumbsup:
The funny thing is that I haven't packed yet...lol...it's now 9 pm...we're leaving the town tomorrow at 12 am...I even have to go to school for one hour...to Economics...then I'll go home...and then my mum will drive me back to town...
Next, we'll be driving by a bus to Rimini for about 8 hours...and then the fun is gonna start! *dances*

However, I'll be online tomorrow just to say goodbye for once again...and then I'm off and you won't see me till Monday...I know you're gonna miss me...lol... :p

I'm gonna miss you...Italy got to be cool....It's close to germany...you can come over to visit me...lol

OOoo i hope you have loads of fun in Italy!! Find some hawt Italian guys and take thier piccys then post em up here so we can drool!!! (or at least i can)

Have loads of fun! thats an order!

Ha ha, Jeez...I think I'm closer to Germany if I'm at home, lol... :p Where in Germany exactly do you even live?
Foxx...thanks hon! :) I'll take some pics but only if I'll be able to stole the camera from my sis...damn, I hope I'm gonna find it... :confused:

diana said:
Ha ha, Jeez...I think I'm closer to Germany if I'm at home, lol... :p Where in Germany exactly do you even live?
Foxx...thanks hon! :) I'll take some pics but only if I'll be able to stole the camera from my sis...damn, I hope I'm gonna find it... :confused:

I live near cologne....so...it's a long way....

Back