eddo .vs sixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO MEN ENTER,ONE MAN LEAVES!
TWO MEN ENTER,ONE MAN LEAVES! everyone now!
TWO MEN ENTER,ONE MAN LEAVES!

here eddo eddo....

eddos' lack of words, are alot like his post. Empty with no meaning! If he did have something to say. I'm sure it would be typical christian context he always uses. That being why Is he here? ,and who he can slap with a bleeding ,biblebelt Maxipad!? Don't bother with a dimwit comeback comment eddo. Just don't come back!! The next time you post to fish for friends, remember fish like dead bait, so kill yourself first. A post about the lack of your lifeforce would make for a better read.. :eek:

You are an idiot.

Short.
Simple.
Straight to the point.
Effective.
Factual.

Sorry folks, you guys are much better at the long drawn out insults than I am, I will concede that. But my old standby works just fine for sixes, as it is so perfectly a bullseye on that ugly, yet empty, mass between his shoulders.

eddo said:
You are an idiot.

Short.
Simple.
Straight to the point.
Effective.
Factual.

Sorry folks, you guys are much better at the long drawn out insults than I am, I will concede that. But my old standby works just fine for sixes, as it is so perfectly a bullseye on that ugly, yet empty, mass between his shoulders.

Hey, gotta respect that guys. Some peeps aren't meant to go toe to toe in a verbal conflict. Though seeing Eddo go medival on Sixes would have been a wonderful sight. :)

eddo said:
You are an idiot.

Short.
Simple.
Straight to the point.
Effective.
Factual.

Short-very good word to describe your attention span.
Simple-Yes ,eddo you are a simple waste of time.
Straight to the point-the above post was not in anyway!
Effective-useing your own words to write a post is effective,this was not!
Factual- nothing you have said has been.

That was the worst
display of posting you have done yet ,if you would stop to think before you type. Thats right I forgot, you don't think! That being the case . I suggest
the following. Don't look down when you piss ,you'll feel alot better about yourself I'm sure!
Go outside, look into the sun untill it really hurts .This way you will atleast see what your responding to better than you have yet. Stop digging so deep when you clean your ears!! ,and buy a clue you waste of rat DNA!!

eddo said:
You are an idiot.

Well it looks like eddo has done the concede thing. I'm really bored with him anyway. Will someone come in here and battle please!? lol -You may kick my ass ,but I will learn along the way. :D

sixes said:
Short-very good word to describe your attention span.
Simple-Yes ,eddo you are a simple waste of time.
Straight to the point-the above post was not in anyway!
Effective-useing your own words to write a post is effective,this was not!
Factual- nothing you have said has been.

That was the worst
display of posting you have done yet ,if you would stop to think before you type. Thats right I forgot, you don't think! That being the case . I suggest
the following. Don't look down when you piss ,you'll feel alot better about yourself I'm sure!
Go outside, look into the sun untill it really hurts .This way you will atleast see what your responding to better than you have yet. Stop digging so deep when you clean your ears!! ,and buy a clue you waste of rat DNA!!

that was just dumb...

eddo said:
that was just dumb...

WOW, are we useing our brain now eddo? I admire your posting skills on this last one.Four words! You worthless mass of bloated ****! You would'nt know a dumb post from the XXXLarge shirts your mom buys for you.
I look forward to the day something good is writen next to your name. I think even your family would put the word "loser" on your tombstone. So I will have to wait untill then I guess. Don't worry, out of respect I will piss on your grave also. :)

110 ****ing posts ?? I guess it's poll time now ain't it ??

First person to get 10 votes for the idiot box gets tossed in for a week.

phreakwars said:
110 ****ing posts ?? I guess it's poll time now ain't it ??

First person to get 10 votes for the idiot box gets tossed in for a week.

Best way to learn for me is to get my hands dirty.Sorry it did'nt get more real. I only got the feel for it at the end. Chaka Zoola All~ peace

sixes said:
Well if I go back to the box. It was fun being out. I learned alot about this site through trial and error. It was worth it. I really like the cagefight. I hope to come back really soon.

Ah, a brown-noser... That's one vote against you...

I'm glad Sixes has found a site that suits him. Maybe now he will stay away from my "dead as hell" site. BTW Sixes, you didn't just leave...you were banned. If you really hate that place and think it's oh so boring...stop lurking all the time.

I personally think the fighting between these two is completely childish. It's completely beyond my comprehension why you even bother with it, Eddo.

That's just my two cents and I'm sure it doesn't mean a thing at this site and I will probably be shot down for not lowering myself to insults and mudslinging.

bec said:
I'm glad Sixes has found a site that suits him. Maybe now he will stay away from my "dead as hell" site. BTW Sixes, you didn't just leave...you were banned. If you really hate that place and think it's oh so boring...stop lurking all the time.

I personally think the fighting between these two is completely childish. It's completely beyond my comprehension why you even bother with it, Eddo.

That's just my two cents and I'm sure it doesn't mean a thing at this site and I will probably be shot down for not lowering myself to insults and mudslinging.

Yeah but whats your point? :D Nice first post.

bec said:

It is completely childish. Can't argue with ya there.
And why would anyone shoot you down? You didn't say anything stupid IMO.

bec said:

Nope, we don't just toss dung at each other like monkeys. We debate here as well, we are just a lil more verbally violent about it. :) So no one is going to run you over with a verbal steamroller BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back