Euro 2008

No I'm not ^^
I do live in germany and stuff but (nothin against germany or germans) I'm never on the german site

I actually understand where you're coming from lol I may live in the US, but I never pull for the American side >.> I'd rather follow the Mexican side, even though I wasn't born there haha

right now it seems like Portugal would have the best team

I think they gonna get till the semi finals at least

portugal did mke semis of wc06 after making the final of euro04, not to mention theyve made the semi final previously at euro00, so i spose if history continues...theyre bound to win?

certainly alot of faves atm, spain were free willing even though they werent at their best, portugal and ronaldo look to have come to life, and hollan just tore the world champions to shreds

im kinda peeved schweiny got reded for something so innocuous, it was a shove, and the guy was cowering like he'd been smacked with a hammer >_> schweiny was really germanys ace up their sleeve like in wc06, although he hsant been in the best of form, he certainly added something different to germany's attack, possibly time to fly in Toni Kroos? if its possible?

ooh ooh, another stunning game tonight/tmoro morning(dpening on ur time zone), Netherlands V France

TAKE YOUR PIC FOR THE GAME OF THE ROUND :D

i think France if they click into gear, no side boasts more riches in attack than they do, especially when you leave wing starlet Ben Arfa and LEADING serie A striker Trezeguet at home and have Nasri on the bench. once france clicks, like in WC06, theyre going to dismantle almost ANYONE on their day, benzema,ribery are the key men, hopefully henry is fit so anelka can sit on the bench

however, if france dont click, hollan in a nice canter like they did to italy, cause frances defence is not that much faster, and midfield wise theyre not the youngest legs running around either

expect a tight abosrobing game, if a goal comes early, expect one HELL of a game

tonight is france vs holland, normally this would be a huge matchup but looking at their last 2 games, hollands looks like the favourites

tonight is france vs holland, normally this would be a huge matchup but looking at their last 2 games, hollands looks like the favourites

always root for the underdogs...

so i go with France for this one...
lol

Lol they are your favs?
I don´t like soccer at all, but nice that they´re your favs :D

lol Yeah. Throughout the whole Euro cup, they're the only team for who I actually screamed out the goals XD I dunno if it's because I like the Holland team so much, or because I dislike the Italian soccer team lol

Romania and Italy are going to tie >.> I feel it.
Holland is going to take down France, if France doesn't score first.

im rooting for a good game, cause its being broadcasted on tv :D

itll be tough, this game is too good to miss

and right now it IS 1-1 atm...wow...how the mighty have fallen...

Back