Euro 2008

I want a 4-3 thriller lol It's been a while since I've seen one of those games X)
I can't believe I was right about them tying LOL GO ROMANIA! =D If Mutu hadn't missed the penalty, Italy would've been eliminated. ****! XD

yeah dunno if portugal have enough depth, the dutch are ****ing ripping this tournament so far, so bets on them for the trophy beating Croatia in the final

how ****ing sweet was this match???????????????????????

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I usually root for Holland but they just rock my socks even more now

The game was amazing! I told you the French weren't going to win if the Dutch scored first X) I also predicted the tie with Romania and Italy. The Netherlands are slowly becoming the the favourite to win the cup this year. As everyone else is predicting, the final will be between Portugal and The Netherlands. What a final that should be!

yeah dunno if portugal have enough depth, the dutch are ****ing ripping this tournament so far, so bets on them for the trophy beating Croatia in the final

With all the due respect (Jos) :p , but i doubt croatia would even make it to the finals.. they'd probably fall in the semi-finals... well still plenty of time to prove me wrong

just my prediction... Untitled Vs LBS ... so dirty :p

lol s'alright, you're allowed to disagree XDXD i just think this euro's gonna surprise us all, think it's an underdog's year for the final. def. dutch in there tho

lol s'alright, you're allowed to disagree XDXD i just think this euro's gonna surprise us all, think it's an underdog's year for the final. def. dutch in there tho

Underdog?

How about Sweden?
they are not that bad either

sweden have a great team, they played alright against spain in the qualifying, but I don't think they have what it takes to beat the biggest teams. good team though

Back