Euro 2008

well germany may well pull off a shock, i mean look at WC06 where Italy and France stuttered at the start but roared to life during the knockout stages.

for mind, germany have the better central midfield, and certainly a potent strike force, but they only lack a creative playmaker to link it all together. given portugals wing prowess, attacking wingback Lahm may be forced to sit back and this would deprive germany drive and creativity down the flanks.

i wouldnt be to surprised if germany try to deny and frustrate portugal early, then try to snatch a goal somewhere like Ballacks free kick, cause Austria relly did look the goods, but lacked any real edge to them and it was a pretty sweet free kick

whose SA?

South Africa?
Saudi Arabia?

I assume South Africa .. since gradon is from there :p

and THE NETHERLANDS even won from Romania with their reserve team.. 2-0

and France got pwnd by Italy 0 - 2 ..

Good bye Romania & France :)

Holland FTW!! lol [ even though it didn't matter today ]

well goodbye to france..everyone must agree they were an utter disappointment this tournament barely scoring jst 1 goal...its the thing with france 1998 and 2000 they won 2002 they got out without scoring a goal in 2006 they played in the finals but 2008 nw once agaiin a disappointing outing

honestly..i think that the Netherlands will be one of the finalists ...actually, i think that there's big chance for the netherlands to be winner on Euro 2008..

lol you should make yourself ready for big requests, happy people = YES
"may i get that car now?"
"YEEES"
it also works while they just wake up, half asleep, i do that a lot with my dad, hehe

and the netherlands havent won anything since like 20 years ago, when they won euro so it would be good for them

Back