Euro 2008

lol both Arda Turan(suspended) and Nihat(injured out of the rest of cup) are out also other unavailable

Suspended: Tuncay, Arda, Emre Asik, Volkan
Injured: Servet, Nihat, Emre Gungor, Emre Belezoglu,

but still every player will play with the same will all other players and i think that our success so far is because of will and not skill and neither luck too

with the competition atmosphere I would've maybe said Turkey but frankly I'm not sure, them only having 12-13 available players...

and with Germany's solid performances when under pressure they should win

but still, anythign can happen

Ok I'm writing this post not only as a Turk but as a reviewer of football

1st CONGRATS TO GERMANY...i told everyone after turkey i support germany theres a special friendship bond between 2 countries with 3 mil. turks living in germany

2nd...great game it was straight down to the middle turkey dominated 1st half germany 2nd half turkey had much more shots and critical possessions but you can see germany is more experienced they had like 5 net chances scoring 3 and turkey had like 10 scoring 2..we cud have lost be4 but it happened now..ref made sum really biased decisions in favor of germany game got stressed out a bit but i didnt think it was anything to change the score....1st half turkey RAPED germany was only schweinsteiger every1 else sucked..2nd half turkish sub team(9 main players were injured) showed its inexperience conceding 2 goals..its football

no matter what me and the rest of my country is proud of their team and i think we gave the most entertaining matches of this tournament...i wudnt have mattered to me if we got knocked out as long as we were entertaininig i mean last euro cup greece won but their matches bored me to deah

once again congrats to germany...sorry if i got emotional im half drunk haha..but yea nice game

and russia spain starting soon..i personally want russia to win..i think a spain vs germany final will be really boring

and russia spain starting soon..i personally want russia to win..i think a spain vs germany final will be really boring

yeah i don't care who will win, but yeah russia will take this one

Edit: Spain 1 - Russia 0

Looks like the finals will be Germany - Spain

Finals

GERMANY - SPAIN

And I will only say just one thing (enough for noticing the euphoria we have here!!!)

C'MUN, SPAIN!!!!! YOU JUST NEED ONE MORE STEP FOR GETTING THE GLORY!! JUST ONLY ONE!! SHOW TO ALL THIS GERMAN PEOPLE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!

i1811716_e1f9f0c779488c3681b364e83f7b2d9eextrasalbumes0.jpg

WE CAN !!!

tbh...

this final for me is like...

"which team do i prefer to lose more"

good teams, but eh....not the final i had wanted, sure it may be exciting, but at the end of it...theres no fairytale finish, theres no real drama(even if it went to penalties), and while i will still watch it and cheer the skills, it just lacks the punch of past finals where u either had (team u hate V team u like), or (team everyone hates v team everyone loves) or (underdog V team that should win)

i think Spain may as well start favourites, theyve got a solid defence, a silk midfield and a strike force thats probably the best running around the world atm, then again, u never write off the germans do ya(i did...:p)

lets make this personal!

Spain V Germany
Usiel V Jeezy

BRING.IT.ON!

lol...

it's gonna be so exciting tomorrow

Ouh, YESSSSS!!! Tomorrow will be exciting in all senses: I will go back home since nearly two months without going there. I will eat nice food (YUHUUUU!!:yahoo:. That's the best part), I will see how Spain is the new champion and after this, I will go to my town's fair. I will dance flamenco until dawn comes and I will eat churros with hot chocolate (fried dough pastry Spanish breakfast snacks) Can anyone have a better plan?

btw, whom do you think it will be the winner? Spain or Germany? Bets are admitted. XD

Back