Gold diggers stink!

What's funny and not in the ha ha funny way is that most of us are on the same wave length as you but you make it difficult to have opposing solutions. Where as we have others that I love dearly like Bender and wez (sorry to put you two in one category :D) have complety different values. Okay not completly but in some areas.
That's what makes America great.
You can stick to your guns but your constant rebutals make people not want to hear you. I hear you. I believe in everything you stand for. Okay not completly but in some areas....

You have to a agree to disagree without even saying it.

See?

Ali said:
"angry"
"getting all worked up"
"insecure"
"you like to blow up"
"your nasty ways"
"dishonest"
"brittle"
"out of control"
"out of balance"
"more volatile"

All descriptions of me taken from TJ's last comment.

Today is not a good day. I really don't need someone attacking my personal integrity or trying to take me down a notch just for sport.

Perhaps I'll "debate" with you another day, TJ. Perhaps I won't.

All I know is, today is definitely out. :(

Why does FU(KFACE FU(KWIT DIE KUNTFACE ARSEHOLE ARGHGHGHGH have to destroy every thread? THIS WAS A GOOD THREAD!!!!

Can someone please just stab TJ to death already? He simply needs to DIE.

Back to gold diggers, I am having the exact same problem. Time to hide the size of our wallets, I think, and stop being so generous. It's not worth feeling like a used sucker.

Wow, just wow, I will first take the time to say thanks to snaf for being the lone voice of constructive criticism, I will give your words considerable thought.

Where my point is with some people is the nasty edge. Once they do not agree with me I must be attacked in personal ways.

Ali and eddo are the main two and I wonder why a disagreement in a debate must be turned to calling me and my loved ones nasty things?

Ali, I say something nice then offer my negative point in the attemot to not only show negative and to say that while I see something negative I wish to address I at the same time want to say that I do not believe that negative thing is all your about. My last comment also said I believe your great 95% of the time.

When have you ever said I was mostly great?

This is my possition from you and eddo where while I am trying very hard to publically say you guys are not mostly bad, all you two ever do is try and be negative.

You say my negative cancels out the positive, but at least I am trying to say you have positive qualities I find very good, have you ever done the same thing toward me?

This is what I mean about meeting half way, if all you show me is negative, then what do I have to build good feelings toward you on?

Why ignore my comment that I like 95% of you as if I never said it? Why only concentrate on the 5%?

snafu said:
What's funny and not in the ha ha funny way is that most of us are on the same wave length as you but you make it difficult to have opposing solutions. Where as we have others that I love dearly like Bender and wez (sorry to put you two in one category :D) have complety different values. Okay not completly but in some areas.
That's what makes America great.
You can stick to your guns but your constant rebutals make people not want to hear you. I hear you. I believe in everything you stand for. Okay not completly but in some areas....

You have to a agree to disagree without even saying it.

See?

We don't have different values.. you merely selfishly apply them only to certain groups whilst excluding others because of where and when they were born...

For example.. had you been born in a non - nuclear, non - gold digging country filled to the brim with gold diggers.. your "values" would change.. why is that? Please explain.. :rolleyes:

Love you too bud.. even though you're one of .. them.. :D

timesjoke said:
Wow, just wow, I will first take the time to say thanks to snaf for being the lone voice of constructive criticism, I will give your words considerable thought.

Where my point is with some people is the nasty edge. Once they do not agree with me I must be attacked in personal ways.

Ali and eddo are the main two and I wonder why a disagreement in a debate must be turned to calling me and my loved ones nasty things?

Ali, I say something nice then offer my negative point in the attemot to not only show negative and to say that while I see something negative I wish to address I at the same time want to say that I do not believe that negative thing is all your about. My last comment also said I believe your great 05% of the time.

This is my possition from you and eddo where while I am trying very hard to publically say you guys are not mostly bad, all you two ever do is try and be negative.

You say my negative cancels out the positive, but at least I am trying to say you have positive qualities I find very good, have you ever done the same thing toward me?

This is what I mean about meeting half way, if all you show me is negative, then what do I have to build good feelings toward you on?

Why ignore my comment that I like 95% of you as if I never said it? Why only concentrate on the 5%?

Shut the hell up..

wez said:
We don't have different values.. you merely selfishly apply them only to certain groups whilst excluding others because of where and when they were born...

For example.. had you been born in a non - nuclear, non - gold digging country filled to the brim with gold diggers.. your "values" would change.. why is that? Please explain.. :rolleyes:

Love you too bud.. even though you're one of .. them.. :D

I was born in Twain.:rolleyes:

snafu said:
I was born in Twain.:rolleyes:

Like.. Mark Twain?

Statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception. ~ Mark Twain

Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War. He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood and calm pulse to exterminate his kind. He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out...and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel. ..And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"--with his mouth. ~ Mark Twain

To be a patriot, one had to say, and keep on saying, " Our country, right or wrong," and urge on the little war. Have you not perceived that that phrase is an insult to the nation. ~ Mark Twain

All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it. ~ Mark Twain

Before I had chance in another war, the desire to kill people to whom I had not been introduced had passed away. ~ Mark Twain

Gold diggers stink ~ Ali

wez said:
Like.. Mark Twain?

Statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception. ~ Mark Twain

Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War. He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood and calm pulse to exterminate his kind. He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out...and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel. ..And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"--with his mouth. ~ Mark Twain

To be a patriot, one had to say, and keep on saying, " Our country, right or wrong," and urge on the little war. Have you not perceived that that phrase is an insult to the nation. ~ Mark Twain

All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it. ~ Mark Twain

Before I had chance in another war, the desire to kill people to whom I had not been introduced had passed away. ~ Mark Twain

Gold diggers stink ~ Ali

My bad Taiwan.. My dad was in the Navy at the time.

eddo said:

So.. I assume I'm the distraught one out front.. making the back two.. you.. and.. TJ? :rolleyes:

How sweet.. awwww.. I am jealous.. woe = me..

View attachment 2421

Attachments

• 144d61c60868896e406d7e71dcf8b506.jpg
    144d61c60868896e406d7e71dcf8b506.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
eddo and wez in happier times..

View attachment 2422

You loved the way my flowing blonde locks shone under the artificial studio lights.. sniff.. sniff..

Hey eddo.. you and TJ don't look too happy in your latest photo.. trouble in paradise?

View attachment 2423

Attachments

• c55e907179a83471ea6e8a40baf300c7.jpg
    c55e907179a83471ea6e8a40baf300c7.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 93767f1678ec84a10cbb2834bc99148c.jpg
    93767f1678ec84a10cbb2834bc99148c.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 8
Anna Perenna said:
Why does FU(KFACE FU(KWIT DIE KUNTFACE ARSEHOLE ARGHGHGHGH have to destroy every thread? THIS WAS A GOOD THREAD!!!!

Can someone please just stab TJ to death already? He simply needs to DIE.

Back to gold diggers, I am having the exact same problem. Time to hide the size of our wallets, I think, and stop being so generous. It's not worth feeling like a used sucker.

I've got a gal who works for me (and she works HARD) who has a deadbeat boyfriend living with her. It amazes me that she still pays for daycare for her little boy even though he's sitting around in her house doing nothing but playing video games and jerking off all day. It's pathetic.

But both are to blame. He's to blame for not wanting better for himself and she's to blame for putting up with it.

She is exactly what I never want to become.

timesjoke said:

Since you've been back at BS, I've pretty much stayed on track with attempting to debate the subject matter with you. I've even bowed out of a discussion to avoid seeing it evolve (devolve...?) into an all out flame war out of respect for the other members here.

I've yet to "attack" your family since your return. YOU are the one who drags your family into the mix over, and over and over.

Live in the past much? How's that working for ya?

timesjoke said:
Ali, I say something nice then offer my negative point in the attemot to not only show negative and to say that while I see something negative I wish to address I at the same time want to say that I do not believe that negative thing is all your about. My last comment also said I believe your great 95% of the time.

I do not even remotely care what you think about me.

timesjoke said:

Never. Never, ever, never, ever....ever, never, ever because you're not.

timesjoke said:

Life isn't fair....right? Awwww.

timesjoke said:

Never, ever, never, ever to the never'th degree!

timesjoke said:

I honestly don't care if you have good feelings towards me or not, TJ. I'm not insecure enough to need, nay DEMAND, your approval.

timesjoke said:

You seem pretty focused on that 5%. I guess I'm just following suit.

wez said:
eddo and wez in happier times..

View attachment 2424

You loved the way my flowing blonde locks shone under the artificial studio lights.. sniff.. sniff..

Hahaha wez! I love that pic. :D

Attachments

• c55e907179a83471ea6e8a40baf300c7.jpg
    c55e907179a83471ea6e8a40baf300c7.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
Ali said:
I've got a gal who works for me (and she works HARD) who has a deadbeat boyfriend living with her. It amazes me that she still pays for daycare for her little boy even though he's sitting around in her house doing nothing but playing video games and jerking off all day. It's pathetic.

But both are to blame. He's to blame for not wanting better for himself and she's to blame for putting up with it.

He probably has to put up with her not putting enough pickles on his sandwich, so they're probably even.

ImWithStupid said:
He probably has to put up with her not putting enough pickles on his sandwich, so they're probably even.

Yes, a shortage of pickles on one sandwich and living as a human leech are easily of equal weight and importance.

LOL! Jerk. :p

ImWithStupid said:

eddo said:
rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your information, I happen to make great sandwiches with the perfect amount of pickles added to balance both the texture and overall flavor of the meal.

I just wanted to make that clear. :p

timesjoke said:

Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?

timesjoke said:
You always act this way, it has nothing to do with me, it is 99% because of Ali, she sets the stage for every gangbang you get involved in and your led by the nose to do her bidding.

RoyalOrleans said:
Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?

RO must be the one picking up that 1% gangbang staging that I miss.

Back