Gold diggers stink!

ImWithStupid said:
No, that was me jokingly saying you thought your divorce was as bad as the holocaust. Exagerating your view of your divorce, not minimizing the scope of th holocaust, playing off of the previous post in the thread.

So what you're saying is you're just as prejudicial as Prof. Gates, then. You jumped to the wrong conclusion, supposedly based on your life experiences, so did Gates.

So if it's OK for you, then it's hypocritical for you to damn Gates for the same reaction.

Oh nice backflip Joe, good try at dodging my question but here is the weak link in your attempt to say "now" you were only joking.

ImWithStupid said:
In all fairness, TJ also believes his divorce to be of equal weight and importance to the holocaust. :D

I am sorry but that was uncalled for, I just cannot believe you would joke about something like that and place me in that kind of category Joe.

I am not mad, but I am dissapointed in you for that.

If you had really been joking and I just misunderstood your post you would have said so, just like right now you do not hold your tongue and you know what, I would have believed you then, but it is very hard to believe you now when you never tried to set that straight when it happened.

But I do believe you when you say you were just following Ali's lead, that seems to be the same exact thing eddo does.

timesjoke said:
If you had really been joking and I just misunderstood your post you would have said so, just like right now you do not hold your tongue and you know what, I would have believed you then, but it is very hard to believe you now when you never tried to set that straight when it happened.

But I do believe you when you say you were just following Ali's lead, that seems to be the same exact thing eddo does.

I think it's a fair assumption that everyone here (sans you Timesjoke) understood IWS's joke and understood it to be a joke.

This just further proves my point that you don't care to try to understand us. Just tossing that "holier than thou" attitude around some more.

but, I bet I'm just kissing IWS's ass now too, right? :rolleyes:

edit: OH wait!! I get it!!! TJ doesn't believe his divorce ever happened! It makes sense now!

timesjoke said:
Somebody else said that to you eddo.. references to wez this and that and whatnot... oxygen thief quotes.. I don't hold grudges and try to be everyones friend but wez is water and I'm oil..

eddo said:
wez this and that and whatnot.. thorn in my side quote references.. I don't hold grudges and try to be everyones friend but TJ is like wez to me..

timesjoke & eddo said:
2 years ago we were good buddies as we bonded over our desire to have wez removed from the www once and for all because what we hate is what we are and that is why we hate it..

I'm not either one of you..

I win.. yay me

Attachments

• f38dc3b5e495211c968bebb53f434408.jpg
    f38dc3b5e495211c968bebb53f434408.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 10
eddo said:
I think it's a fair assumption that everyone here (sans you Timesjoke) understood IWS's joke and understood it to be a joke.

No eddo, it is a fair assumption you guys were doing your usual gangbang mentality as you have done for over 6 years that I know about. You always act this way, it has nothing to do with me, it is 99% because of Ali, she sets the stage for every gangbang you get involved in and your led by the nose to do her bidding.

eddo said:
This just further proves my point that you don't care to try to understand us. Just tossing that "holier than thou" attitude around some more.

And your trying to understand me right?

I just asked you to meet me halfway but you didn't want any part of that because it does not meet your need for being ugly to someone. You always seem to have at least one person your giving crud to, right now it is me, before me it was Wez, before Wez it was another guy but I don't remember his name but you were in the middle of a gangbang on him as well.

It seems the only thing your prepared to accept from me is to bow down to you and that ain't happening eddo.

I am me, you are you. Your attacking me in personal ways, I am "NOT" attacking you in personal ways.

Your the problem, not me. If you want to drop your mighter than me attitude I will be here to meet you half way, your setting the attitude of the exchanges, not me eddo.

eddo said:
but, I bet I'm just kissing IWS's ass now too, right? :rolleyes:

No, Joe was following Ali's lead, as you always do. From what I see you only lick her rump.

eddo said:
edit: OH wait!! I get it!!! TJ doesn't believe his divorce ever happened! It makes sense now!

This is an example of what you always say about me eddo, so I ask the same question you have yet to answer...why would I ever expect a joke from you when you "NEVER" treat me with any kindness or respect at all....ever?

You want me to try and understand you, well meet me half way but as long as your pouring a constant stream of nasty on me, what am I supposed to do?

Beg you to stop being an azz?

timesjoke said:
because of Ali, she sets the stage for every gangbang you get involved in

faints

timesjoke said:
This is an example of what you always say about me eddo, so I ask the same question you have yet to answer...why would I ever expect a joke from you when you "NEVER" treat me with any kindness or respect at all....ever?

the divorce comment was a joke....

it is so not my fault if cannot grasp the difference between a joke and a real attack.

your loss, not mine, bud.

eddo said:
the divorce comment was a joke....

it is so not my fault if cannot grasp the difference between a joke and a real attack.

your loss, not mine, bud.

Again, why would I ever expect a joke from you eddo?

You have never said anything nice to me in over a year but you think I should believe when you say something nasty or mean your just joking?

Try this, start out with positive comments or at least neutral ones where your not being so critical of me all the time and then maybe we can meet in the middle but so far all you have ever done is pile crap on me so there is no expectation from me you mean anything but bad with everything you say.

You set that trend eddo, not me.

Again, metting half way means you have to stop saying ugly things. If your only desire is to be nasty, then there is no possible way I or anyone else in my possition could see you as anything but a guy who is always angry toward me.

wez said:
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM

hahaha.. As he quotes the guy whom he will forever keep on ignore because he's oil and I'm water..

Quit quoting me without giving me credit.. dumbass..

And it's.. What you hate is what you are and that is why you hate it ~ wez

Quit using please explain too..

What's next? I'm not you? hahahaha

timesjoke said:
Today, 01:38 PM

I am me, you are you.

:rolleyes:

What in the Wonderful World of Disney would you possibly think I'm jealous of?

Must be thinking of you.. who.. by the way.. I'm not..

Imitation is the sincerest of flattery. ~ Charles Caleb Colton

I'm warm and fuzzy.. quite content .. thank you..

Plus I find it a riot that the two of you.. who.. once again.. I'm not.. are using me to support each others "possitions" in your epic struggle to put your sh t on each other.. hahahahaha

Better you.. who I'm not.. than me.. who.. you're not..

jealous? :rolleyes:

eddo said:
hmmm, ya know, I think that is why you struggle understanding people on these boards.

See, I have friends here, and frankly it matters to me how they are doing, what their opinions are, and what they say.

Some have different opinions, but I care what they say. Sure, in the end, it is all just words on a screen that I can turn off at anytime, but to me there are real people behind those words, and real people that I care about.

I enjoy reading, learning, and discussing/debating with these people. It makes me happy. Hopefully, I bring some happiness into their lives as well. When my friends hurt, I hurt. When they are sad, I am sad. When something good happens in their lives, I am happy for them. and yes, sometimes they affect my sleeping patterns.
I will probably never meet anyone from here in real life, but that doesn't make their friendship any less special to me than those that I have in my non-internet world.

Maybe you should try taking us for who we are, and learn who we are, instead of always trying to be better than us. Maybe then you can start to understand our humor, our idiosyncrasies, our mannerisms, and then we could communicate on a deeper level- without all the crap (whether that crap is real or imagined) tossed in.

We're good people TJ, and you are missing most of it by going out of your way to be better than us.

Well said, eddo. :)

Seems to me that everyone gets along for the most part, except for one. Hmmmm.

timesjoke said:
You and Ali have made up your minds to hate, and that is all that matters. You do not care about right or wrong or anything else, just your need to feed your vendetta.

Huh? Hate what?

timesjoke said:
No eddo, it is a fair assumption you guys were doing your usual gangbang mentality as you have done for over 6 years that I know about. You always act this way, it has nothing to do with me, it is 99% because of Ali, she sets the stage for every gangbang you get involved in and your led by the nose to do her bidding.

Haha! Yes, I do love to plan a good gangbang!

timesjoke said:
No, Joe was following Ali's lead, as you always do. From what I see you only lick her rump.

I had no idea I held such power over you fellows! Wow! You must really love my gangbangs. :D

Not really that much power Ali, you have eddo in your pocket that is true, but IWS was just following along on a shared destination even though he takes his own path.

I will say this again, over and over again actually.

You are a very smart person. I think your also very funny 95% of the time. You just do not like any man who dares to tred on ground you feel is sacred. I will not be cowed by you away from these things like everyone else is, so you see me as someone you need to grind under your heel for daring to not be silent when ordered to do so by you.

If I would have given into you at the Jungle when you made your first try at this I would be accepted right now. Embraced as an 'enlightened' male who has earned the right to be around you and to speak as long as I avoid certain topics.

Well as much as eddo and you speak about me accepting you, why is it you can't accept me? Seems like everything you guys say is about me conforming to your way of thinking instead of everyone being accepted for who they are instead.

I can respect you and still disagree with you, why can't you guys do the same for me?

timesjoke said:
Not really that much power Ali, you have eddo in your pocket that is true, but IWS was just following along on a shared destination even though he takes his own path.

This is the last time I'm going to say it...

It was a fukkin' joke. Everyone else on here saw it as a joke and if you can't see that or you cant get over yourself, deal with your frail and fragile ego, and accept that it was a joke, that I didn't have some kind of secret agenda and if you can't...

View attachment 2419

and I guess you'll die either angry or with hurt feelings of disappointment.

My God if you go through that entire thread, I didn't post a single serious post and was joking around the entire time. Even after you proclaimed that somehow my joke made your ***** hurt, I just ignored it and went on to post humorous things like the chart about what women mean, because it wasn't serious and I was JOKING.

Here these two are on me...

View attachment 2420

Let me know when the cramps let up. :rolleyes:

I know you think you have some kind of magic power that lets you know better what other people are thinking or feeling across the interwebz than they do, but your mojo must be off because it was a joke, but for some reason you felt the need to not accept that and instead made it some kind of international incident.

People were joking around about farts at Christmas and sh!t. You tried to slam Ali (which apparently it's OK for you to put Ali and her family down but nobody can make a joke that regards you. Can you say HYPOCRISY?) and she and emkay just rolled with it because Ali and emkay, and everyone else around here, except you, can take a joke. You're the only one who decided to take the sh!t serious and curl up in a corner and cry. If you also pissed yourself over this apparent traumatic experience, you might want to try some adult diapers.

The last thing I'm going to address on this issue and despite you thinking you have some magical ability to know what others are thinking, better than they do themselves, if you came to any conclusion other than I was joking on the post that has your panties in a bunch, you are wrong. I know that's a concept that you have never in your life been able to accept. The idea that you may be wrong, but you are and everyone, besides yourself saw my post for what it was.

That said, about the topic of http://Off Topic Forum.com/on-topic-bs/36291-do-women-manipulate-men-5.html#post104473 is over as far as I care

Either move on or die crying.

Joe, out!

Attachments

• 2bf69993442b3f167d83bc0a61ef1aba.jpg
    2bf69993442b3f167d83bc0a61ef1aba.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 0e6c8d0524be96e2684bcaad41367b74.jpg
    0e6c8d0524be96e2684bcaad41367b74.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 9
In TimeJokes defense I would say he just has a different kind of personality. We all have different ways to express ourselves.
I would like to see you guys not jump him by calling him names and crap and I would like to see TJ know when to let go! TJ if someone ignores a comment you made quit bringing it back up for them to rebut. It drives people crazy and you end up getting what you deserve!

Let go man!!

snafu said:
In TimeJokes defense I would say he just has a different kind of personality. We all have different ways to express ourselves.
I would like to see you guys not jump him by calling him names and crap and I would like to see TJ know when to let go! TJ if someone ignores a comment you made quit bringing it back up for them to rebut. It drives people crazy and you end up getting what you deserve!

Let go man!!

Different personalities are great! I love discussing topics with people who can offer a new slant on things because it's a good way to learn something new about the subject at hand, them or even myself!

I love a good sparring match on occasion, but I think people just get frustrated when almost every discussion is derailed and monopolized by one member over and over....and over. It tends to bring an overall negative tone to the entire board and it doesn't take long for it to infect everyone, which sucks.

TJ - you keep talking about ALL the nice things you say to me. However, what you fail to mention is in almost ALL (I damn near said ALL, but I try to refrain from speaking in absolutes and am laboring to give you the benefit of the doubt) of these cases, the comment is immediately followed by a slam.

For example: I think Ali is smart and sometimes funny, BUT....(insert negative follow-up, here....she's volatile, out of control if she doesn't like what you say, goes off the deep end in discussions involving women, full of hate and has a hate filled agenda, blah, blah, blah).

So really, the negative cancels the positive out therefore I feel confident in saying that you, in fact, do NOT say nice things about me. Sorry, but you've yet to give me that warm, fuzzy and tingly feeling that only a true compliment from the heart can bring.

But, whatever. Once again another thread is completely derailed with your need to have your ego inflated and sorry attempts to manipulate people into petting your sore *****.

P.S. I <3 IWS. His last comment was spot on.

Ali said:
Different personalities are great! I love discussing topics with people who can offer a new slant on things because it's a good way to learn something new about the subject at hand, them or even myself!

I love a good sparring match on occasion, but I think people just get frustrated when almost every discussion is derailed and monopolized by one member over and over....and over. It tends to bring an overall negative tone to the entire board and it doesn't take long for it to infect everyone, which sucks.

TJ - you keep talking about ALL the nice things you say to me. However, what you fail to mention is in almost ALL (I damn near said ALL, but I try to refrain from speaking in absolutes and am laboring to give you the benefit of the doubt) of these cases, the comment is immediately followed by a slam.

For example: I think Ali is smart and sometimes funny, BUT....(insert negative follow-up, here....she's volatile, out of control if she doesn't like what you say, goes off the deep end in discussions involving women, full of hate and has a hate filled agenda, blah, blah, blah).

So really, the negative cancels the positive out therefore I feel confident in saying that you, in fact, do NOT say nice things about me. Sorry, but you've yet to give me that warm, fuzzy and tingly feeling that only a true compliment from the heart can bring.

But, whatever. Once again another thread is completely derailed with your need to have your ego inflated and sorry attempts to manipulate people into petting your sore *****.

P.S. I <3 IWS. His last comment was spot on.

Just like TJ's claim to eddo to meet half way. The only problem is that in TJ's mind, half way means that you conform to his opinion and point of view and anything else is some kind of animosity, conflict or attack. You can't meet half way with someone who will only accept uniformity of opinion.

Nothing short of saying eddo agrees with every view and opinion you have, TJ, will be accepted as meeting you half way.

TJ will accept nothing short of a Borg type collective mind, as "half way". :rolleyes:

That isn't half way.

ImWithStupid said:
Just like TJ's claim to eddo to meet half way. The only problem is that in TJ's mind, half way means that you conform to his opinion and point of view and anything else is some kind of animosity, conflict or attack. You can't meet half way with someone who will only accept uniformity of opinion.

Nothing short of saying eddo agrees with every view and opinion you have, TJ, will be accepted as meeting you half way.

TJ will accept nothing short of a Borg type collective mind, as "half way". :rolleyes:

That isn't half way.

Absolutely. Conform, conform, CONFORM!!!! Heil, TJ's viewpoint!

Don't do it, eddo!!!! Don't look into the light!!!!

Back