Heart LP´s Journal

lol yeah MJ..I dont like his music much now but I really dont think that he has done that to kids..I mean c´mon..that dude innocent! poor dude just loves kids...that´s all..does´nt mean that he´s..taking advantage of them...nuh-uh...ppl are just jealous of jim and want his money..nothing else..
that´s what I think!
it´s ok...many ppl hate him lol

wohoo we are the weirdos..!
*sings the weirdos song*

Lmao, Hybi and Twi, the cartoon!
Holy Cows, that would be SO cool!!! :p

I wanna leave Canada, ITS SO GOD DAMN BORING HERE!!!!! Except for Montreal, they have the nicest clothes! :D

nu-uh Canada is sooo cool!
I´ve always wuuuved Canada mucho mucho!
can´t wait to move there!
I´ve heard about MOntreal´s clothes too..yeah..sounds interesting :p
I´ve already posted my photo in the members photo sec thingie.. but I´ll post it here too
;)
there´s me :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
no hybi you´re not ugly! I have seen your pic and I think you are really cute!! :D
so are you Twi..pretty! :D
btwtwi? you have 2 tongues...woaah..that´s freakin cool
today was sunny here too...but I did´nt go out..remember, I dont like sunny weather lol
here at my place it´s 21:09
no good movie on tv today..meh who cares for the damn tv..I have you guys! :p
Hybi and Twi..the cartoon characters!wohoo

u´re welcome..both of you lol and thanx hybi
yeah it´s like when I want summer.which is usually in winter..then it´s winter and when I want winter..then it´s summer
annoying :p
that´s why I like cloudy...not cold not hot...just perfect! :thumbsup:
sunny can be fun sometimes but not sunny which was today..it´s like cold yet sunny..not good..
here it´s 21:20

Heart_LP said:
u´re welcome..both of you lol and thanx hybi
yeah it´s like when I want summer.which is usually in winter..then it´s winter and when I want winter..then it´s summer
annoying :p
that´s why I like cloudy...not cold not hot...just perfect! :thumbsup:
sunny can be fun sometimes but not sunny which was today..it´s like cold yet sunny..not good..
here it´s 21:20

i have just the same!

and yeah Fall rules! :D
because my birthday is in fall :p

Back