Idiot Box parolees commentary box.

Anna Perenna said:
Of course I threaten you. I am a young female who can see right through your crumbling Nurse Ratched facade. That terrifies the **** out of you.

This site has no integrity. Please don't even TRY to pull that one.

I only came because Phreakboy invited me. I certainly don't need you or any of the other desperate and insecure slags 'on my side'. You all make me sick.

Now, go ahead and ****ing ban me, you stupid bitch.

Do you think I actually care?
Threaten my what? What the hell is Ratched? Anyone?

What is really funny is that our site, with no integrity, still has too much integrity for you.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be responding...
There is no reason to ban you as of yet. Step out of line and you will be banned, be a good little plebe and you can stay.

ToriAllen said:
Threaten my what? What the hell is Ratched? Anyone?

What is really funny is that our site, with no integrity, still has too much integrity for you.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be responding...
There is no reason to ban you as of yet. Step out of line and you will be banned, be a good little plebe and you can stay.

Nurse Ratched? lol

sixes said:
Nurse Ratched? lol

Naaaah, it's Nurse Ratchet.

A multi-functional, omni-directional, totally cosmical Trendoid Tool.

Gotta be a quid in that somewhere?

Kaching!!!!!

builder said:

Kaching!!!!!
Can I get a translation into American English please?

Idiot Box ,you get the title of Idiot over your name in yellow!
-you can't shout to members in the shout box.
-you may or may not be able to respond to post
-you may find post by your account you did not make,have fun trying to respond to them. See above.
-you may find your avatar and signature altered a bit.

NEWSFLASH ,you're already in the Idiot Box wheather or not you think you are, really does'nt matter. Now check your rep.:D

builder said:
Nurse Ratchet, you mean?
This entire post...
builder said:

Kaching!!!!!
I underlined the stuff that makes no sense to me

ToriAllen queried:
I underlined the stuff that makes no sense to me

Kaching is the sound of an old-fashioned cash register draw opening.

The cosmical trendoid tool might be a fictional device dreamed up by a boozed-up boffin of the OZ variety. I guess you had to be there.

Nurse Ratchet? She is a commonly recurring fictional character. I'm surprised you've not heard of her.

View attachment 537

Attachments

• 3db0493a4460081c634755aab430255f.jpg
    3db0493a4460081c634755aab430255f.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 8
TorpidDullen said:
Hi. I am a miserable dullard with no sense of humour who, for no explicable reason that any rational person could fathom, spends way too much time trying to maintain total fascist control over this stupid shitbox forum.
In fact, I am so consumed by this sad, thankless task that I have completely lost any sense of perspective, and I've also forgotten how to have fun.
But that's ok with me.
Because when I am on my death-bed, and I am looking back over my life, I may not remember any really truly cool or hilarious times, but at least I can say to myself "Hey girl, you did your best moderating that internet forum back in '05, and that's all that matters!"

fists the air, Judd Nelson style .

Now.

Dearest Torpid, if you want me to believe that you are somehow morally superior, and therefore allow you to encourage me to take the fabled 'high road', you're going to have to stop being such a hypocrite, a sneaky liar, and a rude bitch. Otherwise, I'm never going to respect you enough to let anything you say have any influence on me.

As for integrity, OCP has more in his disease infested, blood caked **** than you and all of your sexually frustrated moderators put together. Therefore, your repeated use of the word "integrity" in an attempt at some sort of loaded insult simply won't work with me.

Also, I am getting along just fine with several people on the site now, and it's definitely not because of any imagined orders or directions you like to think you have given me. It's become plain to me that you have no real power (especially when it comes to me), and therefore, I'm certainly not going to try to adhere to any of your behavioural 'rules'.

But keep making your idle threats. They amuse me. I know for a fact that you have been trying to ban me, relentlessly. Which is why I keep replying to your posts. Because I know how much my presence here bothers you.

Sorry. Looks like I am still here. And welcomed by quite a few, at that :D

p.s. Nurse Ratched was the head nurse in the book, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. i'm surprised you're not a fan. The resemblance is uncanny.

p.p.s. Don't forget to resort to your natural weakness and ban me! or better, edit my posts, so that nobody will know just how foolish and sad I find you! You have your precious reputation to think of!!!

I can verify that Tori is speaking the truth, she has never banned you or idiot boxed you, only scorned you a bit.

I also agree with the names rule, PICK ONE,(preferably Anna Perenna) the other will be removed.

It's a rule that we have always stuck by, I have only shown exception to this to members who have made them selves look like fools and come in under a different name as a sort of "FRESH START". And yes, Anna, you seem to FINALLY be melding into the GF group just fine and have picked up at least 4 "net" friends on the site thus far from what I can see. Vortex,builder,AIG, and Outlaw2747 I believe.

tizz however, still hates you, but big deal, we don't like her anyway.

Back