Is it our fault?

Simple pleasures for simple minds, lol.

I have used the ignore feature before as well, Wez is most likely about to be put back on my ignore list because he is trying very hard to try and start old arguements again so if it makes your life easier to use the feature, be my guest.

Question though, after just a couple posts you have called most people here classless, insulted snafu who is generally liked by everyone, called eddo and other people who call you out on things like your classless claim insecure and other bad things........what exactly are you trying to accomplish? You even said bad things about brotherman and he is another person who everyone likes.

I do not believe you are off to a good start when even I have not had problems getting along with people like snafu.

rofl well sure is a handy lil thing. Wish all forums had them. Wow a world with less aggravation. You know a lot of people are just too curious but I live by the What I don't know won't hurt me Sure I make get carried away by a tornado someday ( I live in the midwest) but at least i won't spend time worrying about it. Also there are just some things that scream danger to our instincts llike when the room smells of gas when you walk in. Or you hear screaming and you know it's not the fun kiind :)

Opps I didn't see the film cause my puter too slow. Just watched it. Hey! I know people like that. But I carry a crucifix for those certain occasions ^^

emkay64 said:
It's the "Kavorka" TJ.

I am sure you joke but I do know that some people like Ren get obsessed about certain things or people and cannot really help what they do in order to fulfil their need.

Ren and I go back many years and she has followed me to more than just this forum just to irritate me like how Wez has been to eddo. And, just like with Wez, Ren's personality is one of excess and instant irritation and anger with anyone who expresses any concern with her negative behaviors such as how she got angry with eddo and a couple other people who took issue with her saying people here seemed to lack class.

You see, to Ren it is okay to say everyone is classless who does not post the way she wants them to post, but if you dare to say she has posted in a negative way, suddenly your insecure and irrational. The same way she blasted snafu when he called her on her own bad actions when first comming here.

I think I will be getting a lot of entertainment from watching her on this forum ;)

timesjoke said:
I am sure you joke but I do know that some people like Ren get obsessed about certain things or people and cannot really help what they do in order to fulfil their need.

Ren and I go back many years and she has followed me to more than just this forum just to irritate me like how Wez has been to eddo. And, just like with Wez, Ren's personality is one of excess and instant irritation and anger with anyone who expresses any concern with her negative behaviors such as how she got angry with eddo and a couple other people who took issue with her saying people here seemed to lack class.

You see, to Ren it is okay to say everyone is classless who does not post the way she wants them to post, but if you dare to say she has posted in a negative way, suddenly your insecure and irrational. The same way she blasted snafu when he called her on her own bad actions when first comming here.

I think I will be getting a lot of entertainment from watching her on this forum ;)

Well...I too possess the Kavorka which is likely why we are impervious to each others charms...we cancel each other out. However...if you'd like a batch of body grease made from mule sweat and cyclops tears...I would be glad to impart some of my concoction to you...for a price.

Awww crap emkay I don't want to see that fool's posts. He just likes to stir up s it with me. Draggggggggggging dirty laundry again Times now go sit in the corner till you can come out and be a good little man. I'm trying to get on with it here. Sheeesh! I too posses that Kavorka. Some get so obsessed that they try to destroy me if they can't have me ;)

timesjoke said:
Simple pleasures for simple minds, lol.

I have used the ignore feature before as well, Wez is most likely about to be put back on my ignore list because he is trying very hard to try and start old arguements again so if it makes your life easier to use the feature, be my guest.

Question though, after just a couple posts you have called most people here classless, insulted snafu who is generally liked by everyone, called eddo and other people who call you out on things like your classless claim insecure and other bad things........what exactly are you trying to accomplish? You even said bad things about brotherman and he is another person who everyone likes.

I do not believe you are off to a good start when even I have not had problems getting along with people like snafu.

you forgot immature and stupid, worthless, no good, god damn freeloading son of a b!tch, retarded, big mouth, know it all, @sshole, jerk.

ren said:
Awww crap emkay I don't want to see that fool's posts. He just likes to stir up s it with me. Draggggggggggging dirty laundry again Times now go sit in the corner till you can come out and be a good little man. I'm trying to get on with it here. Sheeesh! I too posses that Kavorka. Some get so obsessed that they try to posses me if they can't have me ;)

Perhaps I can interest you in my body grease?

mercury said:
you forgot immature and stupid, worthless, no good, god damn freeloading son of a b!tch, retarded, big mouth, know it all, @sshole, jerk.

10 points for Breakfast Club reference.

ren said:
Does it make people disappear?

No...it kinda makes you slippery though...and difficult to hold down...like a slippery soap, a greased piglet if you will. If you live in a cold climate....it doesn't look appealing when frozen.

Good give me a jar. I need some ugly on me so I can go unnoticed. Wait I guess I need to set the record straight. My infamous statement stemmed from Times video of g-spot and his oh so graphic description of how he does his thing with women I'm sorry I wanted to vomit, I guess it just grossed me out enough that it colored my perception some. Apologies to all who didn't deserve it. To the rest suck my ^^

emkay64 said:
Well...I too possess the Kavorka which is likely why we are impervious to each others charms...we cancel each other out. However...if you'd like a batch of body grease made from mule sweat and cyclops tears...I would be glad to impart some of my concoction to you...for a price.

Sounds great, please offer me your price list ;)

And don't think I am completely immune to your Kavorka, maybe some of the issues we have had is simply caused by unfulfilled desire? Passion rejected does sometimes turn to irritation........maybe that is Ren's issue with me come to think of it.

She once called me one of the sweetest men she knew but after a issue on another forum where we ended up on opposite sides of the issue, Ren actually ordered me to back down. Me, ordered to back down? I am sure you can guess how I responded to that order, lol. So from that day to now Ren has held a grude that forces her to follow me around the internet to try and make trouble for me in any way she can.

Jilted lover mentality? Maybe, I know some people place more importance on this world than the real world so maybe Ren did place too much of herself on the line when she gave me that order expecting me to give in because of our friendship, a friendship she believed was enough to give her control over me.

But I wear a bridle for nobody..................But I do have to admit I was close, I did like Ren very much and when she told me to back off, I actually considered eating my principles and letting it go for the sake of retaining a friend........but I also knew that no true friend would have made me choose between her and my principles. I did what I felt was right and this thing Ren has for me was born.

I am not familiar with this "grude" you speak of and I could absolutely get you into a bridle...the grease works.

Your price for my grease? You must eat gumdrops in the pancake garden of doom before pledging allegiance to the flaming bush of desire. I know it's tedious...but I assure you it's worth it.

timesjoke said:
Sounds great, please offer me your price list ;)

And don't think I am completely immune to your Kavorka, maybe some of the issues we have had is simply caused by unfulfilled desire? Passion rejected does sometimes turn to irritation........maybe that is Ren's issue with me come to think of it.

She once called me one of the sweetest men she knew but after a issue on another forum where we ended up on opposite sides of the issue, Ren actually ordered me to back down. Me, ordered to back down? I am sure you can guess how I responded to that order, lol. So from that day to now Ren has held a grude that forces her to follow me around the internet to try and make trouble for me in any way she can.

Jilted lover mentality? Maybe, I know some people place more importance on this world than the real world so maybe Ren did place too much of herself on the line when she gave me that order expecting me to give in because of our friendship, a friendship she believed was enough to give her control over me.

But I wear a bridle for nobody..................But I do have to admit I was close, I did like Ren very much and when she told me to back off, I actually considered eating my principles and letting it go for the sake of retaining a friend........but I also knew that no true friend would have made me choose between her and my principles. I did what I felt was right and this thing Ren has for me was born.

quoting just to be an ass. and to see if I can get on the ignore list too.

eddo said:
quoting just to be an ass. and to see if I can get on the ignore list too.

Beware of Eddo in the garden...he's a satyr and fuks up most things. We're friends of course...but he's choosy with who he lets pet him. Don't let him eat the pancakes!

ren said:
Wait I guess I need to set the record straight. My infamous statement stemmed from Times video of g-spot and his oh so graphic description of how he does his thing with women I'm sorry I wanted to vomit, I guess it just grossed me out enough that it colored my perception some. Apologies to all who didn't deserve it. To the rest suck my ^^

Wait a second, nice try at a rewrite of history but not good enough:

ren said:
Anyone ever heard of class? This and a few other threqds.......ewwww. Where is the good taste? Feel like I just walked into a biker bar. Nothing personal but I know most of you have it in you :p (good taste)

First of all this comment was not in the g-spot thread and was right after emkay made the 5 hole comment. You also mention a few other threads so there was not just one thing you were commenting one and not just me you claimed had no class.

You have never been shy about singling me out before and you would certainly have done it again if I was your point for that comment Ren.

Right now your trying to "clean up" your mistake to insult most of the members of this forum but your comment stands on it's own Ren.

timesjoke said:
Wait a second, nice try at a rewrite of history but not good enough:

First of all this comment was not in the g-spot thread and was right after emkay made the 5 hole comment. You also mention a few other threads so there was not just one thing you were commenting one and not just me you claimed had no class.

You have never been shy about singling me out before and you would certainly have done it again if I was your point for that comment Ren.

Right now your trying to "clean up" your mistake to insult most of the members of this forum but your comment stands on it's own Ren.

I thought the kitchen glove G-spot video was hilarious. I feel weird today...did someone slip something in my OJ?

Man tough crowd but then I know you want me off this forum TJ so you keep things stirred up. Guess what? You aren't running me off. Eventually people will see what I'm about. Not a bad person, but if anyone wants to be hardcore that's ok. After all I've dealt with worse :)

ren said:
Man tough crowd but then I know you want me off this forum TJ so you keep things stirred up. Guess what? You aren't running me off. Eventually people will see what I'm about. Not a bad person, but if anyone wants to be hardcore that's ok. After all I've dealt with worse :)

Are you kidding me?

I want you to stay, almost every time you open your mouth you insult people with your uptight and stuck up attitude. Not to mention how finally someone is here with worse understanding of humor than me, lol.

When you first came here it was to say ugly things about me and if you had departed at that point your lies about me would have had a greater impact, now that you have shown your true colors, I believe most here can see through your agenda to the real reason your here.

Back