Is she worth all this pain?

<~DarkShadow~> said:
ok...I just wrote a poem about abby....I need you guys to decide whether or not I should read it to her....

Take it Back
I never thought I would feel like this,
Never thought I could.
I didn't know I could cry so much,
Or that I could fall so far from good.
No matter how much I try,
You still have the ability to make me cry.
You have torn my heart,
Left it in tatters.
I never knew I could feel so brusied and battered.

I didn't think it was possible to feel so alone,
Until I let you come in,
And you became my home.
I knew I shouldn't let you see,
All the truths inside of me...
But your smiles and promises made me open up,
And know I am paying for you breaking my trust.
The adage goes "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me,"
Well I am an old fool.
I knew what would happen,
Yet I told myself, just one more time
Try just once more.

I can't help you with all your problems,
As you are the cause of mine.
Now to shut myself off from feeling pain,
I bleed.
I create pain to keep pain at bay.
All because of you.
So take back every nice thing you did,
All the promises you said.
I don't believe them anymore.
Take back your friendship,
So I can take back myself,
So I can heal.
Take it back.​

wow that's really deep i think u should read it to her

ugh she still wont answer her phone....and she's not at her best friend's house either....I'm gonna keep calling if it takes me until 10:00 (thats as late as she's allowed to talk on the phone)....:(

ugh.....****ING ****!!!

She's at a hockey game tonight....I have to wait until tomorrow to tell her it's off. *sigh* this is going to suck sooooo bad. I wish there was another way, but there's not...

I havent told abby yet...but i told her i had to call her...so I'm gonna call tonight...and it's gonna suck....bigtime...I know it's for the best but I just hate that it has come to this...and don't expect this to end it quickly...You'll still be hearing about this for awhile...me missing her and all....:(

Good luck man! Just remember, even though it hurts, its for your own good. The poem you wrote was great. We're always here for you, best of lucks with the conversation!

Thanks...

I'm going to call Abby in like an hour or two. Then I'll read that poem to her and tell her what's going on....then finally tell her we can't be friends anymore....I already know what she's going to say..."Ugh..not again, Brad..." but I have no other choice....I wish it hadn't come to this. But there's no other option. I still love her and I always will. But I have no choice but to do this...

Ok....we talked.

I read her the poem, first off. She said it was really well written. Then I told her that me and my friends (you all) decided that it's best that her and I just stop being friends, or at least take a break from it for awhile. Then she started crying. She said the only reason she doesn't want to date me is that she doesn't want to hurt our relationship....I kinda think that she does like me back...she just doesn't want to admit it. But I don't know. I might call her back and ask her about that. I told her that I would do anything for her...I mean...I really love Abby. It's just that I think she's scared of commitment or something....I have no clue. I'm gonna call her back and talk some more...I feel like there's more to talk about. *sigh* I don't think this is going to work out....I think me and her are going to stay friends....she told me to tell you all "Up yours"...so I kinda get the impression that she wants to stay friends. ugh this is so confusing...um...I'll call her in 20 minutes and tell her EXACTLY how I feel about her. Maybe things will turn out the way I want...but probably not. She says she was thinking about breaking up with her boyfriend (finally)...so maybe things will turn out good...

Back