Jojo's gallery

Thanks guys.... Jeez, I had the same problem when I first started using it...it's a bit hard at first but with a little guidance it all gets easier... You can ask me or Diana about anything we both use it and know quite a few things about it...;) BTW nice sig! :D

crazy robster said:
Thanks guys.... Jeez, I had the same problem when I first started using it...it's a bit hard at first but with a little guidance it all gets easier... You can ask me or Diana about anything we both use it and know quite a few things about it...;) BTW nice sig! :D

Thank you...Can you tell me how to change the background?

crazy robster said:
Huge crush on Chester, huh? Here's a Chester triplet... ^_^

2f1577e8.png

Next time I'll make a Mike triplet... ;)

OMFG.. *drools* thats so yummy..

Do you think you could add the name jader to that please? i could use it as my LPU siggy then.. i really wuv it

Waaaa, I'm so hot today that I can't even make proper sigs...my hands are sweaty!! :( Anyway, the results of my hard work... Mmmm...not that bad now that I look at it again...;)

0112c89a.png

Sorry for the GC overdose guys but I love these twinsies...:D lol

oooh that rocks.. seriously

btw you made a Benji sig (yesterday) on the anniversary of my dog Benji who died 3 years ago.. lol :p

Awww really? Poor doggie... Didn't know, honestly, it was a coincidence!!! :) But thanks for the comment!!! Yeaaaahhhh, my boys rock!!!! :D :D

Hey, Nici, thanks so much!! God, I'm bored... and running out of inspiration... My friend Di understands cause we're facing pretty much the same problem, right Di? By the time I get inspired to make sth original, I'm gonna make the same old stuff, faces that I love, faces that I see around me on the walls every day. At least I'm experimenting on the backgrounds...that's something different... And Jeezy... No problem mate, anytime (you know what I'm refering to). Anyway, enough with the chatterbox, here's what I made tonight...

3c9e6ba8.png

I'll prolly make a Green Day sig soon... yeah... I wonder why I have ignored those guys for so long... ;)

Back