Jojo's gallery

Alright, time for me to post something new too... New Madden twins sig inspired by GC's upcoming album Goodmorning Revival... It's nothing special but since I made it I thought I'd post it ^__^

b6e2484f.png

Thanks Jeez darling^^ So, since I absolutely adore my new avatar I was inspired to make a sig along those lines...It's just black and white but I quite like it...I thought posting it wouldn't hurt!;) :D

756b6e33.png

LP~Shinoda~FM said:
Very sexy :D
Oooohhhh yeah!!! Very well put!! Rob is sexy even if he wears a paper bag (that's my sister's expression she's got the copyright ok? ;)) Thanks so much mate, wish I could rep you again but I can't... I always have to spread some first!!! GRRR :p

Thanks my darlings!!! Actually I figured I should change it a bit and I think it ended up a LOT better than the original...Here...

1cc894da.png

3 am has to be my inspirational part of the day...or...night...;) :D BTW morning Petie!!!

crazy robster said:
Thanks my darlings!!! Actually I figured I should change it a bit and I think it ended up a LOT better than the original...Here...

1cc894da.png

3 am has to be my inspirational part of the day...or...night...;) :D BTW morning Petie!!!
yeah it looks better :D
and in between 1 and 3 AM is when i get my rushes of inspiration :)

Back