Linkin Park: Turntablism

djwakka

Thanks for posting these, ill watch them later, ive seen the dj Izoh one and that is some sick stuff.

I went to a hip hop show in Fort Wayne, Indiana and someone freestyled over "High Road" but thats Fort Minor....and noone record it..

man theyre really fricken good =O

that first few sound almost exactly like hahn!
thas scary, the scratchins so awesome

that in the end/my decemeber doesnt sound so bad

man thas SWEET, hahny!

i have that first video, man the first time i watched that i got goosebumps, the executioners joinin LP live on stage =O

beegees walk..xD

LOVE the before hybrid theory video, thas sweet

djwakka said:
Yeah, but I'm surprised that not a lot of LP fans knew about the Before LP video.

I had never seen it either, but they are really awesome. Theres that one of Joe and the guy who recorded/posted it has another one which has the band more as a whole. Any chance I can get rips? *poke*

LOL I ****ing love the Hybrid Oddessey videos. The Begees walk is my favorite LP moment ever just about. <3<3

Wow, yall have never seen the DJ Joe of Hybrid Theory? You guys=nuts.

Here's the other part of the HT Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So9reJFwBcQ

The guy that did these videos is the one that taped the HT 99 show. Yeah, that's a :15 clip of a new song in that. We think it's the demo of the transition song between Stick N Move and Runaway.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Anyone want to rip those two vids for me?

*poke* *poke* *nudge* *nudge* ;)

lol How do you rip videos from youtube?

And this method better not involve a camcorder... and recording it off the screen.

awesome stuff

if anyone wants to rip the mp3 from an .flv file and have it the same as the way they listened to it on youtube,try mooyea,its really good.

Back