London calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually as much as I hate it, I think th eonly way s to make use of our really "special" forces and get rid of what we need to. But then if it ever got out to the public anyone involved would be crucified so the govt is too scared to do it. They have been since the 70's. Hell, I am not even sure they train anyone for this crap anymore out of fear of the public finding out. Use the smallest possible manpower and weaponry and it would result in the most strategic attacks with the lowest possible civilian loss. Though I admit there is a bit of the vietnam dilema in not know who is an enemy and who is an ally, but is the forces used are properly trained they should be able to do the job. It wouldn't be as big and flashy, and CNN couldn't make an icon for it, but it could work

tizz said:
Actually as much as I hate it, I think th eonly way s to make use of our really "special" forces and get rid of what we need to. But then if it ever got out to the public anyone involved would be crucified so the govt is too scared to do it. They have been since the 70's. Hell, I am not even sure they train anyone for this crap anymore out of fear of the public finding out. Use the smallest possible manpower and weaponry and it would result in the most strategic attacks with the lowest possible civilian loss. Though I admit there is a bit of the vietnam dilema in not know who is an enemy and who is an ally, but is the forces used are properly trained they should be able to do the job. It wouldn't be as big and flashy, and CNN couldn't make an icon for it, but it could work

I'm afraid this requires more explaining. :confused:

Yeah REALLY SPECIAL forces alright !!
If they look close enough Jesus is waiting there !!
Can YOU see him ??

Attachments

• 4bce9c59ec5ca1dff66f45f793e1aa23.jpg
    4bce9c59ec5ca1dff66f45f793e1aa23.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 9
tizz said:

yea, the ****ing government is afraid of being slaughtered in public by ***** ass ****s like wombat, so i say, **** them, and lets make a huge assassination squad, lets tell the public, lets get it out there that were pissed and not a country to be ****ed with LETS SHOW THEM THE KIND OF PISSED LIKE WHEN WE NUKED THE JAPANESE AND WHEN WE TOOK OUT A DICTATORSHIP OVERNIGHT

phreakwars said:
Yeah REALLY SPECIAL forces alright !!
View attachment 219
If they look close enough Jesus is waiting there !!
Can YOU see him ??

There blind to anything outside there teachings, but after the 'revealing light' lights up the sky around them, I'm sure they will get the point.

Attachments

• 4bce9c59ec5ca1dff66f45f793e1aa23.jpg
    4bce9c59ec5ca1dff66f45f793e1aa23.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 9
Msixty said:
There blind to anything outside there teachings, but after the 'revealing light' lights up the sky around them, I'm sure they will get the point.

Yes, either that or one of the numerous other countries that hate us, North Korea for example, could use that as a trigger point to attack us with their nukes. Hell, how long do you think we would keep most of the allies we have if we did something like that?

Msixty said:
yea, the ****ing government is afraid of being slaughtered in public by ***** ass ****s like wombat, so i say, **** them, and lets make a huge assassination squad, lets tell the public, lets get it out there that were pissed and not a country to be ****ed with LETS SHOW THEM THE KIND OF PISSED LIKE WHEN WE NUKED THE JAPANESE AND WHEN WE TOOK OUT A DICTATORSHIP OVERNIGHT

Yeah do a search for radiation babies, and then say thats a good idea.

Honestly, what is wrong with you people? Why is it acceptable when you commit atrocious acts against these people, but when one of their extremists do it to you its "Pmg TERRORISM!!!1!!!1"?

Crazywumbat said:
Yeah do a search for radiation babies, and then say thats a good idea.

Honestly, what is wrong with you people? Why is it acceptable when you commit atrocious acts against these people, but when one of their extremists do it to you its "Pmg TERRORISM!!!1!!!1"?
Do some research on what islamic terrorists do to their victims, asshole!

tizz said:

I am not talking about a huge assasination squad. I am talking about going after the minds behind the mayhem instead of the brainwashed masses that can so easily be replaced. The minds in terrorism don't do the dirty work, they get young kids with no direction, brainwash them and get them to do it. They are a dime a dozen. If they don't have a mind to tell them what to do they will be lost and also easier to stop. I say USE our special forces or make a specific small group trained to infiltrate and assasinate. The public won't go for it and it would take the cooporation of the press to keep it quiet.

tizz said:
The public won't go for it and it would take the cooporation of the press to keep it quiet.

so your saying its impossible? because there is no way the press will throw out a story like that........if you ask me the targets for the assassinations need to be aimed a little closer to those who would tell us all about it.

Crazywumbat said:
Yes, either that or one of the numerous other countries that hate us, North Korea for example, could use that as a trigger point to attack us with their nukes.
we nuke them to? hell given the state of the world right now, i say we just wipe the slate clean, i volunteer to be the first target. or we can go down a whole other road and use very large amounts of napalm......yes, NAPALM is the answer
Crazywumbat said:
Hell, how long do you think we would keep most of the allies we have if we did something like that?
well, since our main allies are pissed to, I'm betting a long time, or we can just send in troops and start eradicating the extremists one by one

Msixty said:
we nuke them to? hell given the state of the world right now, i say we just wipe the slate clean, i volunteer to be the first target. or we can go down a whole other road and use very large amounts of napalm......yes, NAPALM is the answer

well, since our main allies are pissed to, I'm betting a long time, or we can just send in troops and start eradicating the extremists one by one
Msixty, I like your style! The pussies who want to capitulate to terrorism make me wanna puke! They're either pansy-asses or terrorists themselves. Nuke the mother-****ers!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Msixty, I like your style! The pussies who want to capitulate to terrorism make me wanna puke! They're either pansy-asses or terrorists themselves. Nuke the mother-****ers!

it took two bombs last time, think we can do it with one? but aside from all the NUKE THEM talk, i do think we should try napalm and conventional weapons first, but if and when that fails, the gloves are off and the nukes are out

Do some research on what islamic terrorists do to their victims, asshole!

OK then which site do I begin with?hmmmmmmm

www.hateislam.com

www.americaagainstislam.com

www.cybacat&MRIH.co.hell

www.islamisevil.com

Hmmmm,where can I find info designed to make people hate Islam?

The sooner you people realize that the actions of terrorists defies the teachings of Islam the better.
MRIH,we can all be fools like you and blaspheme other religion by providing our own pack of lies.Grow up!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
OK then which site do I begin with?hmmmmmmm

www.hateislam.com

www.americaagainstislam.com

www.cybacat&MRIH.co.hell

www.islamisevil.com

Hmmmm,where can I find info designed to make people hate Islam?

The sooner you people realize that the actions of terrorists defies the teachings of Islam the better.
MRIH,we can all be fools like you and blaspheme other religion by providing our own pack of lies.Grow up!
Your rhetorical bullshit is getting tiring... You post and post and post, yet you never convey any message... What gives, do you just like to type?

Your rhetorical bullshit is getting tiring... You post and post and post, yet you never convey any message... What gives, do you just like to type?

how much you want to bet she just asks if you are the one who just likes to type?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
The sooner you people realize that the actions of terrorists defies the teachings of Islam the better !

I have realized this already, I say we are doing Islam a favor by nuking the Taliban, no more idiots to blasphemize the religion, and I'm the sympathizer, remember... I still say NUKE EM !!

Last edited by a moderator:
phreakwars said:
I have realized this already, I say we are doing Islam a favor by nuking the Taliban, no more idiots to blasphemize the religion, and I'm the sympathizer, remember... I still say NUKE EM !!

lol, temper temper

AND REMEMBER PEOPLE, THIS IS A CALM AMERICAN SAYING THIS
:D :D

Peaceful Islam at work in Russia.

Remember?

What did she do wrong?

What was her crime?

Green Dragon said:
Mr. Terrorist Hater,

You have over looked one point. The Islam religion is like the **** roach. A blast of nuclear energy would mutate these people like the ninja turtles. Then we would have an even bigger problem.

Probably so, but we still need to take some strong action to eliminate these terrorist assclowns.

I say we start by nuking all sites in Iran where there have been sightings of known terrorists. Iran has been harboring terrorists forever and I say it's time they learned the price of associating themselves with that element.

I say: NUKE TERHAN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back