London calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple blunt point is, If Islam would take an aggressive stance against terrorist in their own community then they would reduce collateral damage that will be inflicted. We did not ask for Islam to declare war against us. The death of the innocent is part of war. That goes for both sides.
If muslims weren't so god damn stupid and lost within their religion they would realize that the terrorist are using innocents as human sheilds. They are manipulating their own people into unwittingly taking defensive positions.
It is those childrens parents that are to blame for their deaths, not America. If the community in Islam would root the terrorist out like the criminals they are, then they would lessen the chances of collateral damage. But what do they do? They shift support towards the radical attachment of Islam. In essence, they fuel the fires that are burning their own house down.

crazywombat

If you ever had a shred of credibility, or any clue, or even part of the plot, you've lost all of them in this discussion...

cybacaT said:
crazywombat

If you ever had a shred of credibility, or any clue, or even part of the plot, you've lost all of them in this discussion...

Yes and your intelligence is just astounding as well. You have a problem with something I said, try refuting the post, you're just like ****ing MRIH.

cybacaT said:
crazywombat

Because he rejects your religion?
****ing Xtian pig. If anything, hes gained credibility with me.

Explain to us what you mean instead of just firing insults.

In the face of muslim attacks around the world, bombings of innocent people, beheadings of innocent people, and an ever increasing army of nut-cases...

...your response is to put up some random photos of injured or dead people?
Were these taken in Iraq?
Who are they photos of?
What was the story behind the photo - ie. what actually happened?
Was it insurgents who injured or killed each victim?

To me the photos look like any others from a war situation...I must be missing your point...oh crazy one.

As you stated cybcaT there is no story to the pictures he posted.
The caption they came from is

Iraq is a warzone AIG.

Snafu was refering to a terrorist takeover of a school.

If terrorist would bring their fight to the battlefield then they would be soldiers. Instead they hide in the shadows and kill innocent people on purpose.

That is the difference.

Go on. This is the part where you defend terrorist because they are so much a part of Islam no one can differentiate the two. Go on, AIG, defend the terrorist.

Jhony5 said:
Iraq is a warzone AIG.

Snafu was refering to a terrorist takeover of a school.

If terrorist would bring their fight to the battlefield then they would be soldiers. Instead they hide in the shadows and kill innocent people on purpose.

That is the difference.

Go on. This is the part where you defend terrorist because they are so much a part of Islam no one can differentiate the two. Go on, AIG, defend the terrorist.

Do you actually read anything I write.I say terrorists are bastards but you still say I defend them.
Iraq is a warzone?It would be less of a war zone if america didn't attack.Less people would have died and less homes would have been destroyed.
I think the american government are the biggest terrorists in the world,coz they have murdered more people than any country in this world.
And between me and you,you are the one who denies that america has murdered people and therefore you are the one supporting the biggest terrorists in the world.
I agree that a battlefield,like the old days, would be fair,but unless the american government stop fighting from the air and dropping missles,I don't think there would ever be a fair fight!

I say terrorist are bastards....

Yes....please go on.

I think the American government are the bigest terrorist in the world, because they have murdered more people than any country in this world.

Oh my! You must be refering to Japan.

Yes, that was pretty murderous of us to end the evil Japanese empires dreams of world domination without endangering our soldiers.

Let me try this again. There is a difference between death as a result of war and death as a result of terror.

Terror strikes when least expected. By surprise, and without any prior knowledge. With this tatic, the innocent are purposely targeted in order to instill the maximum shock value in order to psychologicaly work your opponent.

Acts of war, as properly executed by rules of the Geneva convention, come with prior notice of threat and even guidelines set forth in order to difuse the situation.
Japan could not be stopped unless America invaded them, which would have cost countless American lives. Japan was clearly warned. We dropped a bomb. They did not concede. We warned again. Japan declined. We dropped another. Japan conceded. Not one American boy died on their soil to end the war.
Iraq was warned. ****, we even gave them a date and time. I set my god damn alarm clock to wake me up so I could watch the iniatial bombing campaign on T.V.
No civilians have been purposely targeted. No surprise tatics are used to kill innocents on purpose. Terror is blowing up Iraqi children for accepting candy from Americans, which your brothers in arms just did. I say "your brothers" because you support their cause. America is the infidel. The great satan, in the eyes of Islam. You seem to support this ideology.

I agree that a battlefield, like the old days, would be fair, but unless the american government stop fighting from the air and dropping missles, I don't think there would ever be a fair fight!

So now we're terrorist because we are technologicaly advanced and konw how to engage the enemy with minimal risk of killing our own. Maybe we should be 'brave' like Islam and strap bombs around our boys and tell them to run into a busy public market.

My govenrment is capable of murder, I have not denied this. They murdered the Branch Dividians at Waco, Texas. They murdered a woman and a child at Ruby ridge.

If you dig deep enough, all governments have blood on their hands. Except the Canadians, because their French pussies that do what they're told.

My govenrment is capable of murder, I have not denied this. They murdered the Branch Dividians at Waco, Texas. They murdered a woman and a child at Ruby ridge.

True our government is by no means innocent of crimes to humanity. I

Jhony5 said:
So now we're terrorist because we are technologicaly advanced and konw how to engage the enemy with minimal risk of killing our own.

this seems to be why the world is pissed at us, were better than them and they know it, they want it all to be 'fair' ....FAIR?
DO YOU ****ING RETARDS NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAR IS?

Msixty said:
this seems to be why the world is pissed at us, were better than them and they know it, they want it all to be 'fair' ....FAIR?
and don't forget. islam is all about war... you'd think they'd be all happy everyone is dying all around (Isn't it the "Will of Allah" these people are dying).

Msixty said:

Its true that envy has been cast our way, and i'm drowning in the sweet tears of they're envy.

In the eyes of the international community, there are 'rules' involved in war.
I don't see where America has violated these rules. There are countless countries that if they had the kind of military might that we have, they would be abusing it almost daily. I think America has done a desent job at delegting our power. Its a ****load of responsibility to posses this much power.
Our government has alot of issues that need resolved. It seems the majority of Americans fall into the same catagory as I do. I love my country, but I do not love my government.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
and don't forget. islam is all about war... you'd think they'd be all happy everyone is dying all around (Isn't it the "Will of Allah" these people are dying).

He's like a dad teachin' his kids.''AND DON'T FORGET ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT WAR,BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE BED,KIDS''

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
He's like a dad teachin' his kids.''AND DON'T FORGET ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT WAR,BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE BED,KIDS''

I've been naughty. I hope daddy doesn't spank me.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
AIG, answer the question... Is it the "Will of Allah" that these people are dying?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
AIG, answer the question... Is it the "Will of Allah" that these people are dying?

Whos Allah? :D

Your just being silly, its gods will. All of this is just part of gods plan to confuse the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back