LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

***groans rather sadly***

oh well....**** happens, all now u gotta do about it, is get the shovel, bury a hole in the backyard and bury the **** and leave it to rot.
^^wat eninem & 50c are.

woodyloveslinkin said:
***groans rather sadly***

oh well....**** happens, all now u gotta do about it, is get the shovel, bury a hole in the backyard and bury the **** and leave it to rot.
^^wat eninem & 50c are.

your opinion my friend, and you know what they say about opinions, every has one, and no one think there stinks..... someone said that on here once lol

hmmm.... I am trying to be nice woody :thumbsup: please don't push me seeing Minzara mad is the last thing you want to see.....

woodyloveslinkin said:
crazy bitch minzara?????
no not the crazy bitch minzara!
im scared shitless

lmao.... well I can be if you make me mad, put i found that comment funny lol

woodyloveslinkin said:
oh no....crazy bitch kicking in is it??

eh? smoking something? did i look like i was angry in that one, one thing you will know when i am angry, second thing your comments so far haven't offened me again, its very hard to piss me off, so if your trying to make me mad, try harder :thumbsup:

As an elite member I am going to ask politely for you two to stop creating a havoc. Just both of you stop it. The topic is about Eminem, 50c and lp. If you're posts go off the topic, it can be concluded as spam as they are irrelevent to the topic. Woody you are elite too, you shouldn't be encouraging a fight. I'm sure ATLien would not approve of your behavior.

damn i got scoled.... i guess i did something wrong >< damn haha back on topic!!

I THINK THIS TOUR IS A GREAT IDEA!!!

As for me, I think the tour has its pro's and cons, this is only so because I only like some rap. I like the idea of LP and eminem that will be something kool, but 50cent...ekkk in my opinion. I'd rather want another rock band...this is one aspect of lp that is disheartening...they slowly and slowly get more rappish throught the yrs.

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
As for me, I think the tour has its pro's and cons, this is only so because I only like some rap. I like the idea of LP and eminem that will be something kool, but 50cent...ekkk in my opinion. I'd rather want another rock band...this is one aspect of lp that is disheartening...they slowly and slowly get more rappish throught the yrs.

yeah i hate 50 to, but i am allways open to new ideas, so i willing to see how it looks lol

Minzara said:
yeah i hate 50 to, but i am allways open to new ideas, so i willing to see how it looks lol
I'm kinda sick of the new idea's by LP, I mean collision course I hated it and now i've grown to thinking its ok so I accepted that....I want to see something that I can say straight from the time I hear whats going on so say "Hey that's gonna be kick arse!" You know what I mean? Kinda hard to explain... :( Well I tried anyway.

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
I'm kinda sick of the new idea's by LP, I mean collision course I hated it and now i've grown to thinking its ok so I accepted that....I want to see something that I can say straight from the time I hear whats going on so say "Hey that's gonna be kick arse!" You know what I mean? Kinda hard to explain... :( Well I tried anyway.

yeah i could understand that :thumbsup:

Back