Lpf Awards 2007

Lol, so can I vote for myself? Yea Im so coneited like that

Anyways, 7 nominations?! I actually didnt really pay attention in the elite threads because it became kind of confusing but lol thats a lot so I guess I'm not complaining i think it's two more than last time. With my luck however I will only win 1 >< lol im just nice when it comes to winning. Anyways good luck man. And mostlikelytobecomeamodwouldbeanicegift

that and the reason for no sexiest lpf is because i would have won it hands down

I think it's okay that you can vote for yourself...I probably wouldn't, though...and the majority wouldn't...so, it's not really a problem...it'll be alright...:)

However, good luck to all and let better ones win!:)

Lol, so can I vote for myself? Yea Im so coneited like that

Anyways, 7 nominations?! I actually didnt really pay attention in the elite threads because it became kind of confusing but lol thats a lot so I guess I'm not complaining i think it's two more than last time. With my luck however I will only win 1 >< lol im just nice when it comes to winning. Anyways good luck man. And mostlikelytobecomeamodwouldbeanicegift

that and the reason for no sexiest lpf is because i would have won it hands down
lol least ull win 1 :<
and lol aboutyoulikingtobecomeamodiguessiwouldlovethatbutithinkiknowwhosgonnewinthathandsdown

What happend to funniest member?

WHAT HAPPEND TO FUNNIEST MEMBER!

WHAT HAPPEND TO FUNNIEST MEMBER!

Nuff said

Sexiest Member was cancled cause
*sings* I'm
too sexy for your shirt
too sexy it hurts

Wait

What happend to funniest member?

Back