Lpf Awards 2007

BTW if ur gonna vote for the writers thing, do read all the articles involved because really I know not many people read them unless ur forced to and I don't do that so....

READ U HEADSHITS! (its not an insult that way round :D)

Thats like asking Jesus to die again so you dont have to go to hell. except ull be winning more awards and the only people that will be going to hell are the people that the non-nominated condemn

I'm not gonna butt in
but I just wanna ask, wasn't the whole fiasco last year about how we didn't include all members in nominating? and now 3 people do this in a week
lol

don't mind me.

I'm not gonna butt in
but I just wanna ask, wasn't the whole fiasco last year about how we didn't include all members in nominating? and now 3 people do this in a week
lol

don't mind me.
Well what we did was me Jeezy and Gradon nominated quite a few people, then a poll was set up in the Elite Lounge and everyone else voted for a couple of people they'd like to see in the final list.

I think they turned out pretty fair..

edit: lol azem beat me to it :D

yeah and before i took leadership, hailey was too busy to do it so if i didnt start with jeezy and alison the awards would have been held next year somewhere
and all the staff and elite voted so its all good

Lol, yea so it wasn't like they rubbed a magic belly and randomly picked out the nominees u see now, there was an elimination processs, that even though i didnt feel like takin part in it was pretty decent (if u werent a fan of the mod squad way)

no ignore me, i did that thing when u read the same line twice and i panicked! lol
i have made my decisions there written down on some paper, i shall reconsider tommorrow again, jsut to be sure and stuff.

can i say thanks to ppl who nominated me, its means a lot to me to be even mentioned for this stuff, and embarrassingly enough i got a teary (a bit lame i know) but u guys have been the only ppl that i talk to about my stuff. So thanks very much. wow, five. so amazing, like wow. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*massive hugs gradon*

right, im going to calm down now.

Back