LPF Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda confused right now XP isn't there already a banner on the new design? Plus, most of us didn't know that there was the yellow component... so like me, i stuck with just blue. So what if the winning banner doesn't match the layout?

LP~Shinoda~FM said:
I'm kinda confused right now XP isn't there already a banner on the new design? Plus, most of us didn't know that there was the yellow component... so like me, i stuck with just blue. So what if the winning banner doesn't match the layout?

Just forget the yellow component. lol if it doesn't match then too bad :p we're using it anyways

^___^

Vash_the_Stampede said:
And you're calling the shots since... When?

I'm not.

I'm not wasting my time holding a contest though and have people work their asses off for no reason.

If I recall correct, the contest came before the fact was ever brought up about changing the site.

i would prefer a community input into the layout, considering we are the ones on here day to day, it would be nice for us to have some choice in what we have to look at daily.

shadowfax1007 said:
i would prefer a community input into the layout, considering we are the ones on here day to day, it would be nice for us to have some choice in what we have to look at daily.

I agree 100%.

yeah how come the only time coredump and vash ever post is when a change happens? it should matter to who is here most and that's the users. it should be their choice.

ya i agree but if thats the way thay want it i have no prob with it...
and how will there be a poll for our banners if there is allready a banner up that fits the layout?

but is it official?
i mean we allready have a cool banner....
there is just a few small things i would like to change on it...

Yes this is official.
Consider the current banner just as one entry in this contest.

I've also updated the original post. Sorry guys if you have already submitted your banner you will have to change it a bit according to the new specification.

ok...cool...here's my entry again...with the requested additions

edit: do I have to change it again because of the log in thing?

lpfbanneryx6.jpg

Aaaalrighty, maybe i'll give it a shot. I dont post that often here, but id like to contribute to this site :)

And what do you mean by alternatives? Like different colors, or that the logos are different on each of them?

right then i have sorted mine out and have changed the size, put the url, and added th 185px for the login etc

LPFbannerV3.png

Coredump: Thanks for making this competition official and being supportive. Unlike some certain others.

Hopefully we will get a really nice banner out of this.

wait wait wait, no.

the rules are you don't have to have the forum URL on it. it just has to say Off Topic Forum 4.0

and coredump, quit deleting my posts.

the old banner didn't have the link I don't think and we don't need it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
He deleted because he changed the rules.. YOU HAVE to HAVE the url in the banner now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back