• TheBrain

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • TheChemist

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • JosTheChemist

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • JosTheEvilBitch

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • if you have a better name PM me plz...

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Ok so I was takin about LP concerts with my parents... and my dads like: yeah see if u can find somethin else bc hamburg is too far away... and if u'd go somewhere out of germany we can go camp there and while ur at the concert we'll watch the town etc...
and im like: what?
so i went to the lpu to check out when whats poppin... and the switzerland gig and the venice gig seem better then the nuerngerg or the hamburg ones... lol
well i wont say anythin else untill its like 100% sure that im goin bc im pissed of disappointing me or other...

I'm super pissed bc today the Pre-Sale for the LP concert in Zurich should start but there's nothin... and on the site where u'd be able to buy the tix, isn't anything about LP not even like mentiond... that pisses me really off... bc that's the only concert I'd be able to go...

thanx jeez but the link doesnt work... lol
i found another its goin again...

well instead of getttin better its gettin worse... the tix are not that expensive but there are no seats... and i cant go by myself bc the min age is 16 and my dad doesnt want to stand in the crowd for like 2-3 hours...
meh.... *cries like a baby*
im askin my bro if he wants to go with me... hope he wants to...

Back