Parents hate Slipknot.

NTLP said:
Im on weed Im smoking weed what about you mr slipknot?
Wrong oh Slipknot isnt their for there fans there just there for pr and image and 2 make money.
LB is way way way more different So stfu 2 yall.

hey um.. [tries to phrase nicely] idiot, okay, first off cristina is a chick. that's girl, ms slipknot, bitch. anyways, limp bizkit is ****.. they sold out after 3 dollar bill.

you don't see how sk performs with the masks on? good for you, you'll never be cool enough to get one of those masks, so don't sweat your pretty little head over it mmk pumpkin?

true, lb is original.. but so is slipknot. however, slipknot is original in the sense that they've got a 9 man line-up and play bomb ass music. and on the other side of the spectrum we have limp bizkit.. who are the original **** ups of the rock industry. even guitar world, a reknown magazine for rock bands, has placed limp bizkit dead last on it's charts. oh, yes, but they are top in one category.. that'd be the worst band ever category.

wanna argue that they're rap? go for it, you'll lose that battle, they speak fast yes, but they don't drop the beats like true rappers. plus, if you consider lb rap, sk would technically be rap too, cuz all rap is is just talking uber fast.

anyways, you need to calm down, heh, if you don't like slipknot, then don't wander yourself into a thread that has slipknot plastered on the title. it's just stupid.

NTLP said:
Im on weed Im smoking weed what about you mr slipknot?
Wrong oh Slipknot isnt their for there fans there just there for pr and image and 2 make money.
LB is way way way more different So stfu 2 yall.

oOOoOOOo IM SCARED! DONT MAKE ME GO ALL SLIPKNOT ON YA ASS NOW. AND BTW POTHEAD. IM A GIRL. AND SLIPKNOT DOES ALL THAT THEY DO FOR THIER FANS. THEY WANT US TO HAVE SOMETHING. UNLIKE ****ING LIMP **** CRAP. THEY ARE TOTAL SELLOUTS. SO DONT BE TELLING US LPFERS TO STFU WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND GET YOUR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS ( CORRECTLY THAT IS). SO **** OFF. AND LEAVE US THE **** ALONE. END OF STORY.

sincerly,
Cristina.

aha! im late. but thanks for that hyper... i love you.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
oOOoOOOo IM SCARED! DONT MAKE ME GO ALL SLIPKNOT ON YA ASS NOW. AND BTW POTHEAD. IM A GIRL. AND SLIPKNOT DOES ALL THAT THEY DO FOR THIER FANS. THEY WANT US TO HAVE SOMETHING. UNLIKE ****ING LIMP **** CRAP. THEY ARE TOTAL SELLOUTS. SO DONT BE TELLING US LPFERS TO STFU WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND GET YOUR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS ( CORRECTLY THAT IS). SO **** OFF. AND LEAVE US THE **** ALONE. END OF STORY.

sincerly,
Cristina.

aha! im late. but thanks for that hyper... i love you.

<3 i love you too XD

NTLP,
You are just an arrogant fool who doesn't know good from ****ing horrible. Okay? Now, that may come off mean, but, you know what, too ****ing bad. You're an idiot with NO respect. Hell, I bet I can pull some n00b out of the memberlist without a post & he'll have more respect than you. So, if you don't mind, screw you, stop acting big, & shut the hell up. Because, nobody on this forum thinks very highly of you at all.
<3,
Vash

P.s. Please learn how to spell & type in proper English. Because it's allergic, not allergick.

NTLP said:
quote:I'm ****ing through with you & this stupid ****ing thread. Jon is exponentionally better than you at, obviously anything. Shut up & deal with it.
K'LOSED!
Vash

sorry im allergick 2 your bullshit vash.
Thanks for closing my thread i wz getting bored of kicking everybodys asses.

Dude, relax. Slipknot's not satanic. I've met Sid, he's anything but satanic. Anyway, just relax. Show them songs like Vermilion Pt. 2. They'll think differently.

Back