pedafiles

RoyalOrleans said:
What about taking a hammer to your ballsack and whacking them until the loss of blood causes you to faint, fade, and croak? Just a thought.
why do you not try and do it then yank ,all american soldiers in iraq are pedos and will be coming home in bodybags . the roadside bomb, made for killing american child killers:) :) :)

nazimick said:
why do you not try and do it then yank ,all american soldiers in iraq are pedos and will be coming home in bodybags . the roadside bomb, made for killing american child killers:) :) :)

Is your name Fred by any chance? Are you related to a "Shirley"? :eek:

nazimick said:
.....what?

Parents need to watch their kids closer. That's all you have to do is look at animals in the wild for guidance. A mother lion will kill most living things that even look at their offspring the wrong way or come near. Humans need to think along the same lines. Who ever say's this is a childs world is just a naive parent looking through rose colored glasses.

It's amazing the people getting nabbed on that online sting.. Dateline is it? All walks of life, all shapes and sizes. Insane. Anyone seen it?

Yes I've seen it and although eye opening I also think these television shows use an unfortunate phenomena to boost their ratings. It seems that's all we hear about any more. Sorry but I have a hard time leaving my dog at home alone, if she were a 14 or 15 year old kid I don't think I ever would and that's how all parents should think. How can a parent leave a 14 or 15 year old at home alone on the computer and think anything good would come of it.

Led said:
Yes I've seen it and although eye opening I also think these television shows use an unfortunate phenomena to boost their ratings. It seems that's all we hear about any more. Sorry but I have a hard time leaving my dog at home alone, if she were a 14 or 15 year old kid I don't think I ever would and that's how all parents should think. How can a parent leave a 14 or 15 year old at home alone on the computer and think anything good would come of it.

While I certainly believe the sick bastards who are doing this too young people should be strung up by their balls and left to die...I agree, people should be paying closer attention to their children and what they do with their free time.
There has been many times where I thought about how much should I tell my daughter on a subject like this, she is so innocent...of course its the innocence (ignorance) of how the real world works that gets these children into trouble.

You cannot deny that pedophiles are in all walks of life... Soldiers in Iraq, business men on wall street, crack peddling scum...

It sucks, but hey, so do a lot of things that happen in this world...

You know what pisses me off? World Vision commercials... no offense, I could give 2 shits less what happens to some poor, shitty ass african village. I know that they do not have me in the back of their mind, excpet maybe to kill me and ostracize me if I was to go there but they will gladly accept the money I send. Until I see something positive coming from those poor people charities, I say BOYCOTT WORLD VISION!! The world is horribly, horribly over-crowded and by ensuring that every nation can offer its people a life span avg of 75+ years we are simply ensuring our future destruction, say.... 50 years down the road (disease, war, more poverty). The longer people live, the more chance they have to live impoverished. I agree with a theory i heard on MSNBC (tv) that being unhealthy is the best option for the environment because ech year that a human being is alive they consume a massive quantity of resources.

Im gonna end this because its very irrelevant.

Pedophiles are disturbed, have mental illness or a previous disposition that makes them that way... WATCH YOUR ****ING CHILDREN!! TV and computers are not a babysitter. Kids need guidance and supervision, plain and simple.

RobertY7 said:
Pedophiles are disturbed, have mental illness or a previous disposition that makes them that way... WATCH YOUR ****ING CHILDREN!! TV and computers are not a babysitter. Kids need guidance and supervision, plain and simple.

The stating the obvious award goes to.....

RobertY7 said:

There was a time when you could plunk your kid down in front of the tv and go have a beer with the boys. Not anymore... not with Def Jam and all.

RoyalOrleans said:
There was a time when you could plunk your kid down in front of the tv and go have a beer with the boys. Not anymore... not with Def Jam and all.

a long long time ago, you could spank your kids for misbehaving and the problem is fixed.

now and days, if they misbehave, you cant spank them and but can take some prozac for your self and everyone thinks thats ok

kokorosenshi said:
a long long time ago, you could spank your kids for misbehaving and the problem is fixed.

now and days, if they misbehave, you cant spank them and but can take some prozac for your self and everyone thinks thats ok

Well not all problems are so easily fixed by the lash of the belt. No matter how hard I was hit, I was still a red headed little asshole.

kokorosenshi said:
you know what pisses me off:mad:
pedafiles,

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU TO **** OR RAPE A LITTLE KID!!!!!

how sick or desperate do you have to be to stick your, deceased piece of **** that you call a dick, in some kid,

their little kids, let them enjoy their lives while they still can

i dont give a damn if your daddy was abusive, and your momy didnt care or whatever bullshit happen to you. it is wrong on all levels. if you were here, and hurt one of my friends (i hang out with all ages), or raped them, i will kill you sooooo slooowly.

i'll get my dagger and shove it up your dick and let you know how it feels, cut it off and shove it down your throat, then let you hang from the ceiling from your balls,

look, i have had bad experiences in my childhood. ive been picked on, bullied, beat up, insulted, made fun of, insulted, and just about anything else you could think of. and yet, i have not done the same to other kids or peers. if anything, i'll stand up for them, and help them. and beat the **** out of the idiot that messed with them.

its a little too extreme, but i'll make them suffer before i kill them. so dont let me see or catch you doing anything inappropiate, cause i'll come after you like a pitbull, and once i got you, you are gone

and thats what pisses me off

Thank heaven for little girls
for little girls get bigger every day!

they grow up in the most delightful way!

Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
one day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin'

thank heaven for them all,
no matter where no matter who
for without them, what would old men do?

Thank heaven... thank heaven...
Thank heaven for little girls!

wolvesslasher said:

i hope you dont mean anything wrong by "little girl"

wolvesslasher said:

And if your a priest reading this, remove the word GIRLS, and insert the word BOYS.

That's insert the WORD boys, not insert boys.

Hugo, what obvious mental illnesses does a pedophile display? What traumatic experiences most often lead to a person growing up to be a pedophile. Does a pedophile have to be traumatized as a child or young adult to gain such a prerogative? Answer some questions, then - and only then - can you iply I'm mundane or stupid.

The award for re-stating the obvious, mising all the details of the aforementioned "obvious", goes to...

Instead of picking it apart why dont you add something useful like, "yeah and the diseases that... or the disposition that..." etc. etc.

And dont just be a dicka bout the whole thing...DAMMIT..

RobertY7 said:
Instead of picking it apart why dont you add something useful like, "yeah and the diseases that... or the disposition that..." etc. etc

Yes... Yes... I wholeheartedly agree.

This thread has gone on for quite some time and it's been derailed and picked up again just to get derailed yet again.

wolvesslasher said:

tiredofwhiners said:
And if your a priest reading this, remove the word GIRLS, and insert the word BOYS.

That's insert the WORD boys, not insert boys.

both of you are sick and twisted asholes that should be moribund
your post is just as useless as your subsistence. are you deplorable and rejected by adult women? were you touched in your shoulder (which you consider your special area) and was traumatized for life? do you sweat more than either R. kelly or Micheal jackson when you see a pampers commercial? are you a pedofile?

if the answer is yes, than you my friend have a problem

our scientist at Thinkers.inc have discovered a solution to your problem.

step 1. get a gun
step 2. load it
step 3. point it at your head
step 4. pull the trigger

we guarantee this will fix the problem, but if you wont fix it........we will

wolvesslasher said:

You're a piece of ****! I'd love to run into a pedophile someday I swear I'd teach you the meaning of pain. I don't give a rats ass about the person's history being abused, that's no excuse in the world to prey on innocent kids.

Lowlife scum sucking pissant!

Back