Person's Journal

lol I guess no one really cares about my life or whatever. Uhh, today was a cool day. Nothing much left do now but talk to this new chick that I think is really really cute. Michelle is her name...and she seems super special to me. We've only been talking for like this past week and I already feel that I've known her for such a long time. Hopefully, something can come out of this relationship because I havent felt this way about another chick since my last girlfriend. Now that I've completely moved on and my feeling for her were passed on to some other dude, I can finally be free. It's a great feeling hehehe. I'm guessing shorter will get more people to read it. Catch y'all later!
hey your sounding like... super happy! lol
and yes its easier to read it summed up shorter!!! LOL

Do you remember me?
If you do, what was I to you?
Do you remember the time we spent together?
What we did, what we said?
Were there some things we didn't say?
If you had a chance, would you say them?
Are you procrastinating?
Do you have a reason to?
Do you think of me?
Was I just someone you met?
Was I a rock in your path?
Did I make an impression?
Could you distinguish me among the crowd of shadows?
Did I fade in your memory?
Was I ever there?
Did you choose to change my life?
Do you hope you ever did?
If I was to be willing to give you my heart, would you care?
Would you remember me?
Do you remember me?

no. it's not a poem.
It's just something I wrote during my 6th period class. After I re-read it, I burst into tears o_O.
Good thing I sit in the back with no one around lol. And thank you... at least I know someone reads my stuff =)

hehehe thank you Jos!
Thank you ms. darkest dark (dunno your name =S)

*sigh* something will happen this week. I just know it. Everytime I turn around, my ex is there... and usually, she's staring at me (which is weird because she told me to back of (if y'all remember that eveil e-mail)). The whole thing where she's talking to my sister makes it even more suspicious... Aside from that, the dude that likes her is telling me to talk to her again... I dunno why again. She turned him down and said "it's too late". blah... im like so confused right now. x.x

hehehe thank you Jos!
Thank you ms. darkest dark (dunno your name =S)

*sigh* something will happen this week. I just know it. Everytime I turn around, my ex is there... and usually, she's staring at me (which is weird because she told me to back of (if y'all remember that eveil e-mail)). The whole thing where she's talking to my sister makes it even more suspicious... Aside from that, the dude that likes her is telling me to talk to her again... I dunno why again. She turned him down and said "it's too late". blah... im like so confused right now. x.x
wow dude, thats the sorta **** that when it happens to me, i stick well clear of it.

if you want her back, go for it dude!

hi ali. umm i dunno what i really want...

i'd like to talk to her again... but i dunno if i'd like to be with her again. *shrugs*
i;ll her make the first move rather than to just infer something that in the end might not be true.

today she kept staring at me as i walked my friend 'yesenia' to her class with my arm around her. just random flirting hehehe. she stared but i swear she bumped into me... hmmm... i wonder if she'll tell me something...

Long time no write... meh... I'll just leave y'all with a little something I wrote just now >.>
I call it... "The Supernatural"

I am the ultimate life.
A flawless existence.
Nothing is unpredictable to me.
Nothing can surprise me.
I am the mystery of the world.
I can tell it by their cold eyes.
I am the warrior.
It's my way to go.
Give me your huge potential.
With your fluid motion.
Just tell me the truth.
Are we really the ultimate life?

So Red Bull New York is gonna win it all this year!

jk,I'm going with DC United vs. Houston is the MLS Cup

Long time no write... meh... I'll just leave y'all with a little something I wrote just now >.>
I call it... "The Supernatural"

I am the ultimate life.
A flawless existence.
Nothing is unpredictable to me.
Nothing can surprise me.
I am the mystery of the world.
I can tell it by their cold eyes.
I am the warrior.
It's my way to go.
Give me your huge potential.
With your fluid motion.
Just tell me the truth.
Are we really the ultimate life?

Very good poem!:D

heh... thanks.
I didn't really seem like a poem.
Just a random writing sorta thing.
In the end... it seems to flow.
Im proud lol.

more often than not something good happens when you're trying to do something else than comes out lol

I hope that made sense

not really xD
i guess you're trying to say that good things happen when you're not trying to do those good things? *shrugs* lol excuse me if I'm wrong xD

Back