Pictures of our members?

manicmonday said:
Oh God I could eat her with a cracker. She's cute. Makes my overies hurt for another one.
LOL thanks. They do recommend you wait 12-24 months, though :p I love her to death but I think I'll be waiting a bit longer for round two!

manicmonday said:
My kitchen is closed :(. I have a friend and her baby's are 10 months apart. She's exhausted.
Ohhh that sucks. By choice?
I can't imagine having 2 babies that quickly. My body still isn't back to normal. I can't imagine taking care of an extra person!!

Yep by choice. I can get pregnant, I just don't stay that way easily. I love my friend, but I could kill her. Her youngest one is a year old and she's back to her size four. I know I'm not fat, but damn, two kids in less than two years.

manicmonday said:
Here's some pics of Joshua. He's getting so big.
Ohh how CUTE!! I love the blond hair and pudgy little legs!

Ahh. Understandable as to why the kitchen is closed.
And your friend? I have a friend like that. Two kids, she's a size 2? You can't tell she's ever had kids. She is TINY.

Thanks. No, I call him JoshJosh for some reason. Or tator bug.

Do you like my new look? I'm thinking blue is really my color.

angie said:
Here's a few new pics of the little one :D

I love your baby I love your baby I love your baby!

Zowwwie. What a cutie.

When are you up for the Bronx Zoo? We should do that soon. She looks ripe enough to take out on an outing. We could show her the efalents and gwillas.

It should stop raining soon... hmmmmmmmm?... whaddya say?

Here is my brother at his wedding this past weekend. You know, the one who was 26 and still living with our grandmother...The one who is obsessed with D&D...The one who...Well, you get the point.

He has taken his first step in becoming a man...I'm so proud.

ToriAllen said:
Here is my brother at his wedding this past weekend. You know, the one who was 26 and still living with our grandmother...The one who is obsessed with D&D...The one who...Well, you get the point.

He has taken his first step in becoming a man...I'm so proud.

You should be a man before you get married.

Back