Pictures of our members?

builder said:
Who is this "we" you refer to lamo?

You're on your Pat Malone here.

Unless you entertain multiple personalities. :rolleyes:

Haha! Lethalfind- Doesn't that make you feel more of an ass than you already are?

Chi said:
Sure, you can give me your IP and address:) Yeah, testing out how to post pics here and not getting it right the first time makes me REEEAAAALLLLL stoopid! I must have set a record for being the first one!

:eek: Hey! Hey!! That's my record! :eek:

Chi said:
Why don't you ****ing make me, bitch. I'm not used to not being able to simply insert pictures straight from my pc or email address, but then again I don't owe your bitch ass any explanations. I love it how you losers love to attack people out of nowhere to get your kicks. Good thing, this is only the net and not real life, huh? Some of you might just get your teeth kicked in for talking to people like that unprovoked.
I don't get the feeling many people on this site have a problem telling anyone in 'real life' they're a dumb ass. Since this isn

Chi said:
Lethalfind- Who blew into their high pitched dog whistle and called you here? How is this any of YOUR business? I suggest you take your skanky ass up outta here, this doesn't concern you. But if you continue making this your business, I'll be more than obliged to handle you, too.

Any posts on this site are something I have a right to post a reply to...being a premium member and all. If you don't like my input then you'll have to **** off to a place where someone gives a **** because you will continue to get it should I feel like giving it. The more I know it irritates you, the MORE you will hear. I love irritating ass holes like you.

Your going to handle me??? AND what does that mean, please pray tell because I'm sure I will find endless humour in it.

Chi said:
Zzzzzz........... Sorry, I fell asleep with your long rambling of pointlessness. But anywho, wth is short for 'what the hell', variation being wtf;)
Well, Miss ADHD, if you read enough to explain yourself, you must have made it almost to the end. Don't feel bad, a lot of the more ignorant posters feel my posts are over their heads.;)

Forum to kick back and relax once you get your frustrations out in the other forums. Talk about anything, but, keep the rants, raves and flames in the other forums.

This is quite relaxing.

Hamza123 said:
Hmm... Me and a few friends are filming a basketball dunk video, ill post that when I put it on my comp.

cool:) I love basketball, but can't dunk for crap.....

Lethalfind said:
Ummm NO, Builder talks alot of ****, actually giving credence to it makes you the ASS.

Yeah, that made a LOT of sense...... You are an idiot.

The Tori person agreed as well, not only Builder. In fact a lot of people seem not to think very highly of you here I've noticed.

Lethalfind said:
Any posts on this site are something I have a right to post a reply to...being a premium member and all. If you don't like my input then you'll have to **** off to a place where someone gives a **** because you will continue to get it should I feel like giving it. The more I know it irritates you, the MORE you will hear. I love irritating ass holes like you.

Your going to handle me??? AND what does that mean, please pray tell because I'm sure I will find endless humour in it.

"being a premium member and all"-wow, you are so special..... Wish I could be special like you, too..... oh wait, no I don't! Why the hell would I want to pay to post on a free forum when I can do it for free or go somewhere else??? It's pretty funny how you are trying so hard to be big and bad when it doesn't suit you. lol....

ToriAllen said:
Well, Miss ADHD, if you read enough to explain yourself, you must have made it almost to the end. Don't feel bad, a lot of the more ignorant posters feel my posts are over their heads.;)

Funny you should mention the ADHD, I've thought I've showed symptoms of it myself. Although the "ignorant" and anything you post going over my or anyone's head is laughable.

Chi said:
Funny you should mention the ADHD, I've thought I've showed symptoms of it myself.
What were we talking about?

Chi said:
Although the "ignorant" and anything you post going over my or anyone's head is laughable.
Keep you pants on honey, I just got back. Still getting into the swing of things again...

Attachments

• a152fe42cef11e76835cfd913e6b7ddc.jpg
    a152fe42cef11e76835cfd913e6b7ddc.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10

Attachments

• a152fe42cef11e76835cfd913e6b7ddc.jpg
    a152fe42cef11e76835cfd913e6b7ddc.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
Back