Pictures of our members?

Chi said:
http://by103fd.bay103.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg?&msg=
A2DF7430-3EFD-4E37-8777-07A6058D685B&start=0&len=92545&curmbox=
00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&a=fa780111857b968fe6455b88
7e204bc81abd4540789258161e3398b76cd123b9&mimepart=5

Fix this dumbass and learn what your doing before you post.

Chi said:
http://by103fd.bay103.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg?&msg=A2DF7430-3EFD-4E37-8777-07A6058D685B&start=0&len=92545&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&a=fa780111857b968fe6455b887e204bc81abd4540789258161e3398b76cd123b9&mimepart=5
Hey dipshit, thanks for sharing your encryption keys for your E-mail account.

tagname@hotmail.com

anybody want the password ??

manicmonday said:
Fix this dumbass and learn what your doing before you post.

Why don't you ****ing make me, bitch. I'm not used to not being able to simply insert pictures straight from my pc or email address, but then again I don't owe your bitch ass any explanations. I love it how you losers love to attack people out of nowhere to get your kicks. Good thing, this is only the net and not real life, huh? Some of you might just get your teeth kicked in for talking to people like that unprovoked.

You don't know how to post and your calling us losers? Mmmmmmmmmmm k then.

I don't hang around stupid people like you so I don't have to worry about having my teeth kicked in.

manicmonday said:
You don't know how to post and your calling us losers? Mmmmmmmmmmm k then.

I don't hang around stupid people like you so I don't have to worry about having my teeth kicked in.

I'm sure I'm not the first or last who hasn't been able to post pictures right away here, so it certainly doesn't make me stupid. And you live in IL, right? Des Plaines to be exact. So do I, maybe you should worry about getting your teeth kicked in.

Chi said:
I'm sure I'm not the first or last who hasn't been able to post pictures right away here, so it certainly doesn't make me stupid. And you live in IL, right? Des Plaines to be exact. So do I, maybe you should worry about getting your teeth kicked in.

Actually no, and that's just another thing that proves how stupid you are. I don't live any where near IL.

Chi said:
If you say so.....

Need my address and IP number?

I believe Hays Kansas is far far far away from IL.

Stupid ****. If you don't like being called on your stupidness, don't post it in the first place.

manicmonday said:
Need my address and IP number?

I believe Hays Kansas is far far far away from IL.

Stupid ****. If you don't like being called on your stupidness, don't post it in the first place.

Sure, you can give me your IP and address:) Yeah, testing out how to post pics here and not getting it right the first time makes me REEEAAAALLLLL stoopid! I must have set a record for being the first one!

Chi said:
Sure, you can give me your IP and address:) Yeah, testing out how to post pics here and not getting it right the first time makes me REEEAAAALLLLL stoopid! I must have set a record for being the first one!

Your not the only one who hasn't know how to post a pic. You are the only one who posted encrypted information for your email account. Give yourself some credit, you made a first in that race of idiocy.

manicmonday said:
Your not the only one who hasn't know how to post a pic. You are the only one who posted encrypted information for your email account. Give yourself some credit, you made a first in that race of idiocy.

At least I know how to write and spell. It's "you're" not "your" and wth is "who hasn't know how"? Big ****in' deal, you losers now know my email address and supposedly my password, go nuts! If you find reading a stranger's emails entertaining, you need a life!

Chi said:
At least I know how to write and spell. It's "you're" not "your" and wth is "who hasn't know how"? Big ****in' deal, you losers now know my email address and supposedly my password, go nuts! If you find reading a stranger's emails entertaining, you need a life!

Ya know what CHI, if your so ****in lame you have to fall back on correcting someone's grammar and spelling, then your a pretty pathetic person. Then again, we have already come to that conclusion, your just confirming it for us.

Yeeeoooo! Cat fight! lets see some hair fly! Chi don't let it bug you. You've been keeping your cool so far. Don't blow it now. Anybody can **** up now and then.
However I would change my email address now if I were you. :rolleyes:

snafu said:
Yeeeoooo! Cat fight! lets see some hair fly! Chi don't let it bug you. You've been keeping your cool so far. Don't blow it now. Anybody can **** up now and then.
However I would change my email address now if I were you. :rolleyes:
Actually, if I was her, I would just change the password.

Lethalfind said:
Ya know what CHI, if your so ****in lame you have to fall back on correcting someone's grammar and spelling, then your a pretty pathetic person. Then again, we have already come to that conclusion, your just confirming it for us.

Who is this "we" you refer to lamo?

You're on your Pat Malone here.

Unless you entertain multiple personalities. :rolleyes:

Lethalfind said:

Lethalfind- Who blew into their high pitched dog whistle and called you here? How is this any of YOUR business? I suggest you take your skanky ass up outta here, this doesn't concern you. But if you continue making this your business, I'll be more than obliged to handle you, too.

Snafu and Phreakwars-I have already done that obviously, changed my password that is, thanks anyway though.

Back